No announcement yet.

Democrats vs Republican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    What does that even say? It's incoherent gibberish.
    If you are illiterate, this isn't the thread for you. You demonstrating the stupidity I'm speaking of. Do u understand that!!

If not, not my problem. You scumbucket you

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      U dont have a free mind as u think

When was the last time u voted republican? I bet never

Coz u been brainwashed to think that having a different opinion will mark u as an uncle tom, house ngger.

Thats how the democrap system works and ur following it

And i called u a wuss coz i still dont see u punched a cop lol
      *****, I don't have to vote the way you tell me.

This is White fiat- It is cause I say so. Voting, if you chooses to participate, is a personal decision. Don't question me about anything. I don't answer to you and that BS you pull won't work on me.

Only 3 people, I believe so far, identify as Democrats. If anything Republicans are looking like th Superfans

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        U dont have a free mind as u think

When was the last time u voted republican? I bet never

Coz u been brainwashed to think that having a different opinion will mark u as an uncle tom, house ngger.

Thats how the democrap system works and ur following it

And i called u a wuss coz i still dont see u punched a cop lol
        If you ever fixed your mouth to say that BS to my face, I would not only try to hurt you but atleast maim you.

I wish you would call me a ****** to my face.

You trash are getting carried away online.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I'm pretty sure that you are unable to comprehend plain English. Where did I mention George W and Reagan?

I said Trump is for sure in the top 3 of impeached presidents, which is a fact.
          libtards lack basic logic and simple reasoning skills. their arguments are based on emotion.

lol at talking reading comprehension. The basis of your argument was the implied - that impeachment is a measuring stick of a president and it falls compeltely apart even when judging your own libtard heroes against republicans.

deflect some more, when you have no coherent argument, deflect lol what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            libtards lack basic logic and simple reasoning skills. their arguments are based on emotion.

lol at talking reading comprehension. The basis of your argument was the implied - that impeachment is a measuring stick of a president and it falls compeltely apart even when judging your own libtard heroes against republicans.

deflect some more, when you have no coherent argument, deflect lol what a joke.
            I'm not a democrat nor a republican. Sorry.

Again, what I said was Trump is in the top 3 of impeached presidents.

Is this not a fact?

Oh. It is. Well sorry that you can't handle it.

Comment

What does that even say? It's incoherent gibberish.
              Actually you right. That is incoherent. Have to edit that heavily

Update. Tightened it up. Now do you have valid criticism for me
              Last edited by jsmith_tsu; 06-01-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Seems like a bunch of faggots to me

Comment

You can't get attached to either "brand".

Republicans are the "current good guys". That could change in 10 years.

2010: The Democrat party was anti-war & refused to even endorse gay marriage.

Fast-forward to 2020: they call anti-war activists "Russian agents" and call for them to be jailed. They have declared the complete abolition of gender itself.

Get attached to either party and find yourself supporting garbage you don't believe in.
                  Now I can agree with most of that. But you rather go on with psycho babel and played out propoganda. Maybe you can be reasoned with.

Maybe not. But I'm not trying to change anybodys religion. Hell I rather my enemies declare himself my enemy. That way I can deal with the situation as needed.

Comment

White Inferiorist and their allies hate this thread so bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                      White Inferiorist and their allies hate this thread so bad!!!
                      Trying soooooo damn hard.

50-60 replies since yesterday. Half is me talking about sandwiches.

Even on the internet no one cares about you, lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X