No announcement yet.

Democrats vs Republican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am gonna have fun controlling your sig.
    What did we bet again?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      What did we bet again?
      Hey baby!!! Comment on my new thread. I want to keep it on the front page to please.

Thanks and your welcome

Daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Keep your politics out of my sandwich thread, hoe.
        Aye biiitch. I'm getting frustrated with u not doing your part hoe. I need you in my new thread. U making me look bad.

I'm going to domestic violence you if you don't get in line biiitch. Told you stop talk to anybody but me. I own u

Comment

I was A Democrat at one time but Obama turned it so Left that I left the new Communist party

Comment

Trump is a godsent for America.

99% of the time its deep state shill 1 vs deep state shill 2.

Obama started two new wars and carried over most of Bush's policies.

These were all chit choices and mattered very little who won in the end:
            John Kerry vs Bush Jr.
            McCain vs Obama
            Romney vs Obama

Trump is like top 3 US Presidents of all time.

Comment

Their all pieces of sh^t. Fook em.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Trump is like top 3 US Presidents of all time.
                Well he's in the top 3 of the impeached presidents for sure

Comment

After this thread I don't want to hear this Superfan, Democratic Plantation BS.

It's laid on the table plain and clear.

Comment

Everyone craps between two feet and it all stinks.

Comment

Liberals will wasteland the place, and cause the genocide of white people, republicans/the right will make it only good for the elite and grim for minorities and poor people/the masses.

The middle is best.

(Schwarzenegger quoted a famous politician saying that the road to prosperity is accompanied by two gutters either side, the gutters are the left and right)

I personally think its too left balanced right now and its a lousy time to say that, but i shouldnt have to worry and talk softly about my people white people being phased out of existence by a soft genocide, its very sick. Im right wing but I have a heart for minorities too a good person to me is a good person period and of equal worth precisely, but all races should be allowed to exist.

(I shouldnt have to ask with fear softly and nicely can my people please exist/stay alive, its sick what we did to the red Indians and no race on earth deserves to go the same way as them (not even us because all races have atrocities) we are worse off and poorer without any pure red indians left or their culture left, its gone forever )

That being said more needs to be done to help poor people we live like pigs while others starve. Im all for that, just not genocide (and the left dont do much more than the right to help, they just want immigrants for money/votes and disguise it as "care", they dont donate more aid than the right, that tells you something, but they might fcuk up the country long term, (I believe this will happen and its only a short term gain financially) then there will be less aid, less ability to help)

It sounds a crazy argument but I genuinely think the right are better for poor people world wide than the left, because of how stupid the left are being with their policies. Whats Corbyn going to do to the UK after a few terms? If given the chance. Its mental. Its too far left right now and long term thats bad for everyone, including poor people

Sustainable immigration = no problem, a good thing

Im balanced middle right.

Keep it in the middle but right now its too far left, and so I have a right bias.
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 06-01-2020, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X