Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats vs Republican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Op got banned? dayum. Politicians should perish!

Comment

As a retied LA cop I have to admit Left Hook Tua has incredible taste Langers Deli and Philippes. Hey did you ever eat at Won Kok in China Town? Best Chinese food ever. Highest rating was I think a B. LAPD two dollar all you can eat.

I know thread hijacked but if the law makers can sit down at a table eating good chit maybe they can get tings done..........Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

This is what happens to u when ur a free thinker black
        Stop speaking on the black experience. You know nothing about it. I'm offended you think u are qualified to speak on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          Op got banned? dayum. Politicians should perish!
          I earned a ban. It was worth it. I been banned for no good reason and now I worked for one. Kind of empowering.

Comment

Reps aren't perfect but Dems these days have lost their minds...trying to appease and appeal to too many different groups...they have tied themselves in knots.

Comment

Trump is doing a sheit job. I hate Biden tho. Luckily I'm sitting this one out.

I'm worried tho because there are no good options. I told myself awhile ago that national politics don't matter. I'm not sure now.

Trump/Biden. Fuking disgusting. #notmypresident. Starting u about 7 months early.

Comment

Bump so the Republicans Super fans can slowly attempt to read by sounding out moderate length words.

Comment

Working...
                X