Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a beard or are you clean shaven? which is better in your expert opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you have a beard or are you clean shaven? which is better in your expert opinion?

Vote, gentlemen.

Clean shaven or bearded -- which is better in your opinion?

Clean shaven
    47.22%
    Beard
    52.78%

I have a beard, but it depends on the persons face shape. I generally find if you have more fat about the chin, you’re better off with a beard.

Comment

I haven't shaved in two months, first time I let it go like that. I like having a full beard.

I always had a goatee before though.

I prefer having some kind of facial, I actually look about 10 years younger when I'm clean shaven. Not a bad thing, I just don't like the clean cut look.

Comment

I grew out a goatee during lockdown. Shaved it last week. Normally I am clean shaven. I think facial hair is about knowing what works for your face. If you have an overbite or soft chin a beard or goatee can help with your profile.

Comment

I have to clean shave now so my PPE seals properly at work.

I dont mind it now

Comment

I have a beard. Women like it more.

Comment

I wish I could rock a beard, doesn't go with me.

I do the cleaned up stubble.

Comment

A Goatee looks good only on certain people. I'd say The Rock's GT looks pretty good...goes well with the shape of his chin and head, and gives an attractive counterpoint to his bald ass head.

Some people just look like a demon with a GT.
                Cranston's GT looks like he has an animal trying to get into his mouth.
                Depp's just looks scraggy and dirty, like he usually does.

Comment

I'm blessed with youthful good lucks and soft skin for my age. The women in my family can grow bigger beards than us men. However during lockdown I've attempted to grow something to see how it pans out. Sides of My face is all patchy but I can shave it into a decent goaty. It's not a look for me but I refuse to shave it off till I'm back in work simply because it's took me so long to grow it ��

Comment

Personally I prefer a beard.Like nature intended.

Comment

Working...
                    X