No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

If you don't have to pay taxes that other do, you are by definition getting money they do not.
    That's the whole point of getting reparations you dumb ass. You asked me to think of a solution and what reparations will look like and then the first thing you do is shoot down the thought, but have yet to say anything about the 25 million dollar proposal for cleaning supplies for the Capitol building.

You're a clown dude. A clown on the internet and a clown in real life who can't fight worth a schit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You've placed me on Ignore.

Until that's changed by you, I'll have to accept that as your concession to our debate.

After all, if you're refusing to listen to the other side, there really isn't a debate, now is there?

You know Chollo; hurling insults, e-stalking, and using the Ignore function is no way to debate like an adult, don't you?
      You got me on ignore, you lying idiot.

Comment

• How in the fuk did this BS get into this thread?
        Listen there's been threads started about your reparations. Post in those or start your own thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          In the interest of space, I'll quote this, rather than the more lengthy one explaining the reparations.

The "Reparations Package" you suggest is based on governmental and legal injustices against black people.

Do you feel that we have reached a sufficient point of legal equality to be able to move forward at a "zero discrimination" point?

Comment

• How the fcuk does Trump make it into threads about Kittens, Man down? Your feelings get hurt about the topic because there's so much truth in it and it disturbs you to see what this country is really built on behind the curtains.

And if you no longer see me responding to Mr. Hoover, just know it's definitely not because I'm ducking him, but because he's an idiot that purposely deflects no matter what data he's presented with.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              In the interest of space, I'll quote this, rather than the more lengthy one explaining the reparations.

The "Reparations Package" you suggest is based on governmental and legal injustices against black people.

Do you feel that we have reached a sufficient point of legal equality to be able to move forward at a "zero discrimination" point?
              Absolutely not.

That's like starting a race and giving your opponent a 100 mile head start and then saying "Ok, let's start fresh, we're even now".

As far as zero discrimination, dude, I have so many stories about racism and being discriminated against in the military, it's not even funny. Hell, I was redlined and racially discriminated against before having to fight to get the latest property I purchased. And the list goes on.

Comment

That's moot. And I never denied I did anyway.

But I'm not the one starting threads to e-stalk, harrass, and doxx you.

Tell you what, I'm done with you.

You've shown that you have deep seeded mental issues and there's really no point in arguing with a racist.

Try as I might, in my many years I can't say I've ever caused a racist to not be a racist. And I've tried a lot.

You keep on spewing racism, and e-beefing. It's your life.

I prefer to talk with people who don't take the Internet this seriously.

I'll still have to report all your posts that contain racism, e-stalking, and other TOS violations, however.

Remember, if the residents don't report violations, then the neighborhood becomes a cesspool of banned activity. We don't want our forum to end up like your community did.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  How in the fuk did this BS get into this thread?
                  Listen there's been threads started about your reparations. Post in those or start your own thread.
                  It ALWAYS does with Chollo.

But I have said I'm done and as a man of my word I am.

He can claim he 'won' this e-beef too for all I care.

But I will report all his posts with racism, e-stalking, doxxxing, harrassment, etc.

I ask everyone else to please do the same.

Since he don't have me, he's going to be looking to e-beef with someone else. It's his life, ya know.

It could be any of you....

Comment

Absolutely not.

That's like starting a race and giving your opponent a 100 mile head start and then saying "Ok, let's start fresh, we're even now".

As far as zero discrimination, dude, I have so many stories about racism and being discriminated against in the military, it's not even funny. Hell, I was redlined and racially discriminated against before having to fight to get the latest property I purchased. And the list goes on.
                    I would say we need to reach that point first before beginning to talk about reparations. It is senseless to pay reparations when equality hasn't been reached. To use the analogy of a car accident, it's like making a settlement before all the damages are known.

Comment

• You've been reported as well 1bad65 for lying, slandering and using racial coded language.

You stop mentioning me in other threads and I promise I won't expose you any more. See you around Hoover.

Comment

Working...
                      X