Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Trump Downplay the Coronavirus Crisis for Profits for his Pals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    The smoking gun is the communist Chinese government. This is China's calculated response to the trade war from a few months ago. Poor people are an expendible resource to China
    I don't think that was the intention as they are getting crushed pretty bad too by this.

Though I do understand historically china plays the long game, and with no democratic principles in place, poor people are indeed expendable to them but seriously doubt there was any calculation at all. Just cover up on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      He closed down the border with China for crying out loud. The medicine, hospital beds, etc.. these are all done on a state by state level. Starts in the local government, then state, then Federal.

His initial response might've lagged the seriousness of the situation, but we also overestimate how much he could've done initially anyways. He was trying not to start a panic, and quite frankly the way he felt I think most of us felt as well if we are being honest, no one really expected this. And to be frankly honest, we are handling our crisis much better than Europe is, and that says something.

Naw mostly Fox News viewers felt that way. They’re the ones that made a one big switch.

Closing the entry point to China wouldn’t have stopped this from entering the US. He would get more credit if he closed down all entry points. And also pass down a plan to the states about worst case scenario and I form them of medical supplies needed. Lack of communication and also conflicting statements from the top down all contributed to this mess

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
        The would be to downplay it to allow stock to be sold.

As the announcement came and the action that was going to taken the stock market took a huge tumble.

I don't know whether it is true or not, it just an explanation for downplaying it early then taking the correct action now.

I'm 100% certain though that those senators illegally used insider knowledge to trade though.
        Have u watch the video i posted?

That press conference video was two hours ago,

Trump is still the same guy that hit the media for exaggerating thing and getting things overblown

I feel like it is more the media exaggerating things to crash the US market for their boss the chinese to be happy

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          This is what shocks me. No one talks about anyone else. Yes he should have come out and said we are locking chit down for 60 days so everyone would panic all at once and there would be mass looting and crime.
          Some people act like the rest of the world was on point, and US lagged behind, talking about herd immunity and sheit.

The US response was among the swiftest and most extreme. And Trump's response has been faster than any previous administration had acted.

But Trump was derelict doe...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Have u watch the video i posted?

That press conference video was two hours ago,

Trump is still the same guy that hit the media for exaggerating thing and getting things overblown

I feel like it is more the media exaggerating things to crash the US market for their boss the chinese to be happy

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I don't think that was the intention as they are getting crushed pretty bad too by this.

Though I do understand historically china plays the long game, and with no democratic principles in place, poor people are indeed expendable to them but seriously doubt there was any calculation at all. Just cover up on their part.
              It looks like you see my line of thinking. I believe they are playing the long game, and I feel like at the current rate, they'll win the long game.

I never trust China.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                LMAO yes..Trump got the US army to plant the virus in China then coordinated with the rest of the world to be unprepared and not close the borders just so a couple senators he barely knows (some of which are democrats who hate him) could get out without losing money
                This was his biggest, and most grandiose scheme of all. It makes the Russian collusion look like backyard football.

Comment

Well many other countries are doing better.

Italy 4,032
                  Iran 1,433
                  Spain 1,044
                  France 372
                  US 225

It looks like the US will over France this week as well.

The US has got it's testing up together in recent days, but did very poorly early on.

Countries like Germany, South Korea, Japan have set good standards it seems.
                  Yes, imagine that... The US will overtake a country with roughly 1/5 the population. That's not a very compelling argument.

Further, it's quite irrelevant to the response of each nation. Like I said, and I stand behind, the US RESPONSE (not number of casualties) was among the swiftest and most extreme, when compared to both the alien governments responses, as well as to US presidents responses in similar crises prior.

Comment

Italy 4,032
                    Iran 1,433
                    Spain 1,044
                    France 372
                    US 225

The US has got it's testing up together in recent days, but did very poorly early on.

Lol missing some numbers there idk if on purpose or not..

I notice you didn't mention the UK which has almost as many deaths as the US with just a fraction of the cases.

Also France has less cases and double the deaths as of now

Comment

Italy 4,032
                      Iran 1,433
                      Spain 1,044
                      France 372
                      US 225

U need to consider the Population of the United States versus the population which country you’re trying to compare the US to though

Comment

Working...
                      X