Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Died Of Starvation After Being In ISOLATION CELL FOR 4 DAYS With NO Charges!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Women Died Of Starvation After Being In ISOLATION CELL FOR 4 DAYS With NO Charges!

I SAY CHARGE EVERYONE! EVERYONE SHOULD BE FACING JAIL TIME FOR THIS.

"Disturbing surveillance footage has emerged showing a mother-of-five's final hours after she was locked up in a Washington state jail for four days when her husband called 911 for help while she suffered a mental health episode. Damaris Rodriguez, 43, was found dead in her cell at South Correctional Entity, known as SCORE, in Des Moines after she had been starved and incarcerated for 106 hours - despite not being charged with any crime."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tic-break.html
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-13-2020, 05:43 PM.

You dont die of starvation after just 4 days.

Now I'm not defending the cops here. I'm just saying that isn't going to be the cause of death.

Now you do die of dehydration after roughly 3 says of no water, so that may be how she died.

If she did die of neglect, people need to fired at a minimum, and possibly criminally charged.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post

"Disturbing surveillance footage has emerged showing a mother-of-five's final hours after she was locked up in a Washington state jail for four days when her husband called 911 for help while she suffered a mental health episode. Damaris Rodriguez, 43, was found dead in her cell at South Correctional Entity, known as SCORE, in Des Moines after she had been starved and incarcerated for 106 hours - despite not being charged with any crime."

It a crime against humanity, international breaches human rights and equates to torture.

It does make me laugh how Americans say their guns protect them from abuses from the government, when the government f**ks them over so hard everyday and they don't do *****.

Comment

Starved after only 4 days? Dehydration i can understand, but starved?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          It a crime against humanity, international breaches human rights and equates to torture.

It does make me laugh how Americans say their guns protect them from abuses from the government, when the government f**ks them over so hard everyday and they don't do *****.
          Literally I laugh at folks when they say that about stopping an aggressive government..there’s a reason it was written when it was muskets..now your rifle isn’t doing shhh against the military might. So you may as well not even bother getting shot at waving that cok extension you call a gun and im not an Anti-gun person just anti-idiots owning guns.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Literally I laugh at folks when they say that about stopping an aggressive government..there’s a reason it was written when it was muskets..now your rifle isn’t doing shhh against the military might. So you may as well not even bother getting shot at waving that cok extension you call a gun and im not an Anti-gun person just anti-idiots owning guns.
            It's not so much about winning. It's about being able to fight back and die free.

It's also a deterrent to any dictator.

No dictator has ever presided over an armed populace.

Remember; "An armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man is a subject."

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

They would have a point if it actually worked and they would stand up to the govt when it abuses the people.

But the govt gets away with so much and the people just accept it.

Great play by the govt. though with the divide and conquer tactic.

Comment

She knew too much.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post

Hogwash. The 4th day without eating is when your body is entering ketosis. No one does at stage, nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It's not so much about winning. It's about being able to fight back and die free.

It's also a deterrent to any dictator.

No dictator has ever presided over an armed populace.

Remember; "An armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man is a subject."
                    Another way to look at it: Lets take two scenarios, in the first, the country is disarmed, in the second, it is not.

The government commences to murder more people. People who might get a knock off their credit score, are pursued and shot by agents for the IRS, because god forbid you refuse to pay taxes. Ranchers who protest regarding grazing rights granted to them, by the government, then taken back, are also pursued.

Eventually people see the government is out of control and rebel... Now remembering our two scenarios... You are a government agent told to secure the state of Pennyslvania. You must go high in the mountains, to all the bordering states, etc.

Knowing that people have no firearms this might be difficult, time consuming, but alas, you know you can come and take areas without much real resistance, and at least you know you can hold areas because of the firepower.

KNOW, knowing that people are armed, know the areas they live in intimately, are willing to fight against you, with weapons at the ready... suddenly? Its not really a workable proposition is it? Oh you might get some areas, might secure a spot here and there, but you will not be able to hold it, and you will be picked off by people who know where they live.

And there you have if really... The government does not do so well when people fight back and are willing to do so. Things have not changed so much from the times of King George.
                    Last edited by billeau2; 02-13-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X