No announcement yet.

Happy Brexit day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Brexit day.

We did it people. the UK takes the first step to becoming great again.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-31-2020, 02:16 AM.

Happy brexit day British brothers. It was great to have you in the EU to try even out the balance between northen europe and the rest. We danes wish you all the best. We will miss you.

Comment

Another case of the media spinning how bad things were going to be? barely anything in the news now after the election.. Did they just give up finally and accept it was happening?

What's that now.. If Trump gets elected US goes into recession.. If Uk votes leave.. Uk will go into recession.. If UK ACTUALLY leaves it will fall of a cliff.. this is just in the past 4 years They said the same **** when politicians were pushing for the UK to drop the £ in favour of the Euro..

Rarely is it ever as bad as they try to make out they just want the general public scared and not to think for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Another case of the media spinning how bad things were going to be? barely anything in the news now after the election.. Did they just give up finally and accept it was happening?

What's that now.. If Trump gets elected US goes into recession.. If Uk votes leave.. Uk will go into recession.. If UK ACTUALLY leaves it will fall of a cliff.. this is just in the past 4 years They said the same **** when politicians were pushing for the UK to drop the £ in favour of the Euro..

Rarely is it ever as bad as they try to make out they just want the general public scared and not to think for themselves

I thought it was the way round. Didn't Johnson say he'd increase the funding to the NHS? Has he done that?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I thought it was the way round. Didn't Johnson say he'd increase the funding to the NHS? Has he done that?
          I assume you mean the other way round.. then mention Johnson and the NHS for some reason? Its fearmongering to say u will put money in the NHS now?

Are you saying "experts".. media or whatever u want to call them were not predicting what I said? If so your being plain dishonest or ignorant

This is the typical deflect mode "but but Johnson". From the brief things I have read he plans to fund the NHS more.

But yeah what it has to do with a post critizing media for trying to scare and divide the general public I don't know.
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 01-31-2020, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

I assume you mean the other way round.. then mention Johnson and the NHS for some reason? Its fearmongering to say u will put money in the NHS now?

Are you saying "experts".. media or whatever u want to call them were not predicting what I said? If so your being plain dishonest or ignorant

This is the typical deflect mode "but but Johnson". From the brief things I have read he plans to fund the NHS more.

But yeah what it has to do with a post critizing media for trying to scare and divide the general public I don't know.
              It's just you turning into some mudslinging that I personally feel is not needed. The battle is over. Brexit is there as a fact and it's time for brits to heal up and move on.

Mate. I wish you the very best and sincerely hope you guys take the economic repercussions in style and get back up to a prosperous future.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                It's just you turning into some mudslinging that I personally feel is not needed. The battle is over. Brexit is there as a fact and it's time for brits to heal up and move on.

Mate. I wish you the very best and sincerely hope you guys take the economic repercussions in style and get back up to a prosperous future.
                The EU is finished. When other EU counties see how successful Britain becomes after Brexit, they'll all want to leave.

Comment

We'll always be richer and more successful than Denmark lol.

Comment

It’s taken 4 years for the UK Government to get a Withdrawal agreement finally signed off in the UK and with the EU.

Today marks merely the start of a transition period for 9 months whilst we attempt to negotiate the more significant elements, such as a trade deal with the EU.

These typically take many years, and we’ll also lose all our trade deals with the rest of the world built up over decades amongst the biggest trader. We’ll have to renegotiate them all over many years, which as a much smaller trader all experts and even government own reports, find will make us significantly less well off all round than we would have been.

Every countries devolved governments in the UK bar England did not sign off on Boris’s deal, and affirm that it puts a border down the Irish sea risking a rise in tensions, complications and possible re-unification of Ireland, and Scotland leaving the UK.

You can celebrate all this if you wish. Amongst my auto and manufacturing industry demonstrably experiencing the worst period and projections in recents. But many clued up on all these matters and more, will understandably not.

Comment

Working...
                    X