The official 2020 Democrat primary thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    She has the goods to beat Trump.
    She doesn't have long left. You better look which ship you want to jump on next.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      I love how these people play politics.

I like Amy Klobuchar. She is very sharp, tough, witty, moderate and pragmatic. I would be proud as American to have her as president.

Comment

I like Amy Klobuchar. She is very sharp, tough, witty, moderate and pragmatic. I would be proud as American to have her as president.
        How could you be proud to have a leader that you yourself just showed how you cant believe a word that comes out of her mouth???
        Last edited by 1bad65; 02-12-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Bloomberg is going to be the nominee.
          So you're saying the people who have been wailing about how wrong it is to have rich white guys in office, those same people are going to choose a rich white billionaire to be their choice to run for the nation's highest office?

Do I have that correct?

Comment

• Trump destroys them all easily. You don't have the correct candidate up there tho. They'll shaft the commie again with a brokered convention and hitlery will come out of left field to take the nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Trump destroys them all easily. You don't have the correct candidate up there tho. They'll shaft the commie again with a brokered convention and hitlery will come out of left field to take the nomination.

I believe that could actually happen

they literally have nobody else

how fkn lame to drag out the battered corpse known as hitlery LMAO

Comment

• Hillary clinton

The delegates will make it so clinton runs again at a brokered convention, or some sort of machination. Clinton will be the nominee for the Dems. Bernie will ultimately cede, like he did last time.

It will be like "Ok grandpa, you had your fun, now lets get serious, you didn't really believe you would actually run did you?"

Clinton controls the money, and subsequently she controls the party. Delegate votes i believe can cause a brokered convention... Watch out this woman is not done yet.

Comment

Certainly not the first, will not be the last, intelligent, competent, creative individual to be cast aside for functionarys willing to follow the ways of the Washington elite.

Most people who are over 40 have had to compromise on putting a candidate that truly represents their values, for some party, self entitled, politico, chosen not to "do too much." Bernie Sanders, I doubt he ever had a real job in his entire life. He already saw no problem with selling out to Clinton once.

I only hope that the reign of Trump causes the permanent destruction of the Washington infrastructure. Once the two parties, which are really one big party for all practical purposes, are put out to pasture, a true thinking, creative, well intentioned individual, like Yang, might actually get elected.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Trump destroys them all easily. You don't have the correct candidate up there tho. They'll shaft the commie again with a brokered convention and hitlery will come out of left field to take the nomination.
                      Bet on it. Its really a question of what extremes the Washington Bush/Clinton family will go to: Will they murder Sanders? I would not put it past them. Will Hillary try to corrupt the process, use the delegates she financially controls? Well she did that before...

And... What will Bernie do? That tough Jewish boy from Brooklyn, from when Brooklyn was rough and tumble...Well actually, Sanders caved last time. Scewed his supporters big time.

So... I know what I think will happen, based on proclivities, past actions, etc. Bernie talks a great game, but the guy has never even held a real job. Does he know how to fight?!

Comment

Working...
                      X