Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elite... how can elite bad azz people get got..s lippin..

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      lol some daft ginger paddy who constantly lies and trolls about being a millionaire is now an expert re the Middle East?

Dumb red neck resorting to gifs

I’m no expert, I’m just not a retarded arm chair dipshit like you. People like you are the reason their a sigma towards “stupid yanks.”

Go fu
      ck your cousin cletos.

Comment

• It's funny how those championing this act can be so inconsistent, they would be up in arms if any of the nations that bore the brunt of US aggression, or from just the threat of it, over the year decided to take out a top US general as a deterrent measure.

Also how they take any US pronoucements around this matter as gospel, considering a brief read of the CIA's own declassified documents is littered with instances of aggression toward other states; from invasions, conspiring with drug barons, right- wing dictators, coups and general meddling in other countries down through the years.

In a lot of these cases the crime was simply that the leaders of these countries were not amenable to US Economic interests.

Brain dead fools in this thread don’t have the mental capacity to read into this or the intellect to even process. This forum could you really dumb you down it’s laughable

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Dumb red neck resorting to gifs

I’m no expert, I’m just not a retarded arm chair dipshit like you. People like you are the reason their a sigma towards “stupid yanks.”

Go fu
          ck your cousin cletos.
          A paddy shouldn't be calling anyone stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            In a proxy war then theoretically yes. Solemani was an important part of Iran’s proxy strategy which was formed solely to weaken and disadvantage USA. He organized the embassy protests, and USA sent a strong message to Iran. Now whether it was the right move time will tell, however, the deaths of militiamen in Iraq and Syria is not the same as the deaths of militia men in Iran, especially since Iran’s proxy’s do the same to US.
            So, basically this is an extension of the war Bush promised back in 2003? Remember that axis of evil speech? Why pretend like it is anything other than dominating oil rich countries who dont want to bow to do you and value their own sovereignty?

What clue you have that person is responsible other than America said so? America has falsely accused countries that they want to attack for a very long time, so should we just overlook this?

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              A paddy shouldn't be calling anyone stupid.
              I paddy is educating you on your own country - what does that say about you?

Shit for brains. looooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                I really don't care about the M.E., it's only on our radar because of oil. I don't have any first hand military experience, either. But dad was in the Navy. My oldest brother did some hush hush stuff in the army, and now makes crazy money as a contractor. My nephew is a Marine veteran - he got out just a couple years ago.

He was in Iraq. He says this was a great kill. Moves like this in previous administrations would have prevented a lot of casulties. I don't really know much about international politics. But that was the prspective provided by someone who had been there.
                Remember no one is more brainwashed than soldiers. You follow orders whether those orders are valid or not. You are nothing but a weapon. Many join the US arm forces with the perception it is the mightiest in the world. Some wouldn't dare join if this wasn't the case. Listen to them speak and brag about this, as they feel they're safe being in that particular arm force. On the same hand, watch them cry when a few casualties occur.

Us is a bully and their arm forces are full of bullies who always want to start a fight, because they feel they're the mightiest. I guess there is no point in wanting peace when you spend so much on weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  So, basically this is an extension of the war Bush promised back in 2003? Remember that axis of evil speech? Why pretend like it is anything other than dominating oil rich countries who dont want to bow to do you and value their own sovereignty?

What clue you have that person is responsible other than America said so? America has falsely accused countries that they want to attack for a very long time, so should we just overlook this?
                  US democracy doesn't exist. Yes, millions of people vote for leader, but practically every candidate has ties to US intelligence or the establishment deep state. Nearly every candidate is paid off before they even get nominated and elected. Special interest groups is where you find the real power in Washington. I don't blame 360 million Americans for US foreign policy, because most of US citizens don't even vote

Most Americans in this thread probably cannot pinpoint Iran on a map. Personally i don't hate the US, I just dislike the policies of rich men who are self serving and power hungry and will do horrible things to other human beings. As others have pointed out Iran had a democracy in 50s and the rich privilege, power hungry people in the west did not like it when they nationalised the oil. The rogue players in the west continued after them and subverted the government. We know for a fact this was never about contributing to peace and stability and democracy in the middle east.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    US democracy doesn't exist. Yes, millions of people vote for leader, but practically every candidate has ties to US intelligence or the establishment deep state. Nearly every candidate is paid off before they even get nominated and elected. Special interest groups is where you find the real power in Washington. I don't blame 360 million Americans for US foreign policy, because most of US citizens don't even vote

Most Americans in this thread probably cannot pinpoint Iran on a map. Personally i don't hate the US, I just dislike the policies of rich men who are self serving and power hungry and will do horrible things to other human beings. As others have pointed out Iran had a democracy in 50s and the rich privilege, power hungry people in the west did not like it when they nationalised the oil. The rogue players in the west continued after them and subverted the government. We know for a fact this was never about contributing to peace and stability and democracy in the middle east.
                    I think they adopted the approach that being on the right side of the devil is better than being in his path. America is a bought and sold country for elites of the world to use as a stick up kid.

Comment

• This might be the most Prettyboy has posted in a serious thread. Is the Alt coming out? Wheres Julia?

Comment

Working...
                      X