No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Did you miss the part that said the embassy breach followed US airstrikes that killed 25 Iranian militias?

Everyone knows that it is an American presidential strategy to start a new war as part of their second term campaign. It is a way to justify why they should remain in power. I was expecting this from Trump.
    You more than likey never even heard of Soleimani before this drone strike judging by calling him "The general". So in the space of a few days youve found evidence he has been responsible for thousands of deaths and planning more? Any chance of a link to this evidence? Or are u just parrotting the media outlets who have constantly lied to its citizens?

Comment

• Remember when they said Saddam was 45 minutes away from launching a chemical attack?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

No lessons learned evidently as some people will just swallow up any lie pitched their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I dunno use your head. You think he was in Iraq for a vacation?
        The US overthrew the last democratically elected leader of Iran in favour of the corrupt and hated shah which led directly to the Iranian revolution. They then encouraged their then ally Saddam to invade Iran with the resources they supplied him with. The US are not the good guys in the Middle East.

You are dumbest cunt on this forum. Redneck racist spastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Its amazing me that people are against the strike. Just crazy. Iran bombs oil fields, blocks and takes oil ships, and kills a American contractor, shoots down a US drone. Storms the embassy and yet we're starting a war? WTF
          The USA wants no more threats unless they're your threats. This lad is a simpleton. Sucker punch someone in the face then walk away saying you better not retaliate or else.

Trumps is a fool everyone knows it you'd just have to wonder what he's actually thinking or is he. The rest of the world is completely dumbfounded at the level of stupidity idiots Yanks have pounding their chest thinking this is a win for them and that they dominate the world. The US are puppets led by a moron voted in by even bigger morons.

Netanyahu is in charge. Not trump. Idiots are too stupid to see it.
          Last edited by Pretty Boy32; 01-05-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• Sickening terror attack, a hero who fought against isis was killed by cowards

Hopefully justice is done

Comment

• Comment

• What can Iran realistically do in response? Seems like they are already causing as much trouble as they can in the region, and not like they are gonna send a full army to attack. I'm sure they are planning something but what capabilities do they have apart from what they're already doing?

If a bunch of Iranians start suicide bombing US cities that'd show this was a bad move. But feel like if Iran could unleash something like that they would've already done it

Comment

• I really don't care about the M.E., it's only on our radar because of oil. I don't have any first hand military experience, either. But dad was in the Navy. My oldest brother did some hush hush stuff in the army, and now makes crazy money as a contractor. My nephew is a Marine veteran - he got out just a couple years ago.

He was in Iraq. He says this was a great kill. Moves like this in previous administrations would have prevented a lot of casulties. I don't really know much about international politics. But that was the prspective provided by someone who had been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    The US overthrew the last democratically elected leader of Iran in favour of the corrupt and hated shah which led directly to the Iranian revolution. They then encouraged their then ally Saddam to invade Iran with the resources they supplied him with. The US are not the good guys in the Middle East.

You are dumbest cunt on this forum. Redneck racist spastic.

The US did the same with Iraq and Kuwait.

Iraq and Kuwait were in talks to rejoin as nations.

The US told Kuwait Iraq is drilling over the Kuwaiti border and stealing oil.

The same time they advised Iraq to invade Kuwait.

The winner in the end :

The US. They joined the war to liberate Kuwait. In return the US gets free oil for the next 10 yrs.

I love my american brahs and the american ppl.

The government sucks and is shady af

Truth

Comment

• Chants "Death to America" but needs an American truck to get to his grave!

Comment

Working...
                      X