Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was your first ever celebrity crush?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billie Piper , my 1st gawp, my young mind couldnt handle all the sex appeal loaded into a music video, even tho she is not so great, I was incensed.

All of the day, all of the night you make me do the things that feel just right

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Im 38 so you probably have a decade over me. When I first saw her in 9 1/2 weeks, I thought she was hot but when she came out in Batman, ohhh man..I was blown away. She definitely has that classic Hollywood face which is hard to see in this era.

I was surprised by Kelly Mcgyllis’ recent picture because she is almost unrecognizable. Tom Cruise looks like he could pass for her nephew.

Good to see a fellow Basinger fan!
      9 1/2 Weeks, when Mickey Rourke looked just about normal. That was the one ! Aka, Erotic Fruit.
      I did think of another for me. Pretty sure I had a crush on Joanie (not the real young one) from Happy Days. When her and Chachi were "going steady".

Comment

Danica McKellar aka Winnie Cooper, she used to star in the show The Wonder Years back in late 80's and early 90's was a very good show too, note I was younger than her back then too, still to date I think she's the most beautiful girl, love her natural looks.
        MV5BMTY5NTY2MTcwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTg2NTc3._V1_

winnie-cooper-the-wonder-years-danica-mckellar-1

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Danica McKellar aka Winnie Cooper, she used to star in the show The Wonder Years back in late 80's and early 90's was a very good show too, note I was younger than her back then too, still to date I think she's the most beautiful girl, love her natural looks.
          MV5BMTY5NTY2MTcwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTg2NTc3._V1_

winnie-cooper-the-wonder-years-danica-mckellar-1

She aged really well. She's 44 now:

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-03-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Ursula Andress when she comes out of the water in that bikini in Dr No.
            This right here. My little pee pee went hard, and I instinctively could use it for something other than peeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              She aged really well. She's 44 now:

yea sis, she still cute

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Alyssa Milano from Who's The Boss
                I now officially love you, in a heterosexual way of course.

Ya she just did it for me when I was a teenager and when she went all B movie and did that lesbian scene in that vampire movie, gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Billie Piper , my 1st gawp, my young mind couldnt handle all the sex appeal loaded into a music video, even tho she is not so great, I was incensed.

All of the day, all of the night you make me do the things that feel just right
                  I would wank to many many of her songs

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Six from Blossom. Not the best looker but there was something about her.
                    That puerto rican hoe

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Sharon Stone in Total Recall.
                      She was smoking hot there

Comment

Working...
                      X