No announcement yet.

Veteran threatens to shoot other veterans for protesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    These mother****ers always want a pat on the back oh thank you for your service thank you for the sacrifice you are a true hero etc...

Just stfu
    seriously! aint nobody asked you to go enlist yourself in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I’m a Veteran and I don’t ask for that when people tell me thank you for your service I tell them look it was like a regular job nothing else and in the service there’s a lot of lazy Focks in there who were called Shamers .
      so you trying to hyped it even more.. "look it was like a regular job"... that's what mofos say when they want extra brownie points.

Comment

He's lucky he didn't get charged for uttering a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Beers service in afghanistan involved:

1. Killing
          2. F@(king
          3. Raping
          4. Eating

A. Men
          B. Women
          C. Children
          D. Goats

Please match 1 number with a corresponding letter.

this will be good

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I'm talking about the idiots who are anti Trump, on a day that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, there's plenty of days to be against Trump, is the old man out of hand, yup, but why go to these vets and bother them with your nonsense, its Veterans day, it literally last about 10 hours.
            It's America, your constitutional right to protest doesn't get forfeited because it's a holiday.

It is completely irrational to find fault with people protesting in this scenario. They did nothing wrong nor did they say or do anything to warrant this old piece of ***** vile scumbag to threaten to shoot all of them.

Can't you just say he is wrong even if it means going against someone that supports Trump like you do?

Comment

Originally posted by left hook tua View Post
              beers service in afghanistan involved:

1. Killing
              2. F@(king
              3. Raping
              4. Eating

a. Men
              b. Women
              c. Children
              d. Goats

please match 1 number with a corresponding letter.
              1c
              2d
              3a
              4b

?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I'm not surprised. It's a cult. Anyone who doesn't agree with Dear leader should die. These people are extremely dangerous. I hope the govt has a contingency plan to deal with these domestic terrorist should Trump be impeached or removed from office.
                Absolutely. They should've arrested him on the spot.

Oh yeah him and the rest of the vile nationalists and racists are going to go crazy if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  so you trying to hyped it even more.. "look it was like a regular job"... that's what mofos say when they want extra brownie points.
                  You have no clue what you’re talking about. One I don’t wear any caps that say Veteran, I don’t wear no Military Fatigues or Shirts that say Army, I don’t put no Military stickers on my vehicles. I don’t talk about the Military to anyone I just answered questions from this blog but deep down I know you wanted to join but didn’t have the balls to do so. And lastly if I wanted to hype my Military experience I would lie and say I did all kinds of heroic act . Or I’d be like you And lie to people That I was a Navy Seal and was involved in taking out Bin Laden
                  Last edited by Luilun; 11-13-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    It's America, your constitutional right to protest doesn't get forfeited because it's a holiday.

It is completely irrational to find fault with people protesting in this scenario. They did nothing wrong nor did they say or do anything to warrant this old piece of ***** vile scumbag to threaten to shoot all of them.

Can't you just say he is wrong even if it means going against someone that supports Trump like you do?
                    They're celebrating the support of past soldiers, literally has nothing to do with Trump, why are people there protesting, it makes no sense, most vets never served a second under Trump, just because you can protest, doesn't make every situation appropriate to protest.

Comment

Old man should've faked a heart attack. Would've really scarred those protestors

Comment

Working...
                      X