No announcement yet.

Veteran threatens to shoot other veterans for protesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Veteran threatens to shoot other veterans for protesting

He told them he fought for their freedom of speech then threatened to shoot them for using their freedom of speech

They're veterans just like him

These mother****ers always want a pat on the back oh thank you for your service thank you for the sacrifice you are a true hero etc...

Just stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      These mother****ers always want a pat on the back oh thank you for your service thank you for the sacrifice you are a true hero etc...

Just stfu
      I’m a Veteran and I don’t ask for that when people tell me thank you for your service I tell them look it was like a regular job nothing else and in the service there’s a lot of lazy Focks in there who were called Shamers .

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Just stfu
        Dude trust me. I don't like that either. After a couple weeks nobody cares.

Sad how some came back. I go to a group every like 2 weeks, sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          I’m a Veteran and I don’t ask for that when people tell me thank you for your service I tell them look it was like a regular job nothing else and in the service there’s a lot of lazy Focks in there who were called Shamers .
          Lazy?? How so?? I thought EVERYONE had to wake up at 4am and train and shoot target practice and all that??
          Forgive me but i really don't know anyone who's actually been in the military to explain to me how it really goes in there...
          All i know is what i see on TV and movies so,......
          But don't the lieutenant make the lazy fat fuccers do like a thousand push ups if they fucc up or lag behind???

Comment

Served under MacArthur ???

Stop lying you ole bastard.

You served under Sgt. O'rourke.

Still a corporal uh ?

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Protesting on veterans day next level morons. Not 1 sign for ending wars, how is this a protest?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Lazy?? How so?? I thought EVERYONE had to wake up at 4am and train and shoot target practice and all that??
                Forgive me but i really don't know anyone who's actually been in the military to explain to me how it really goes in there...
                All i know is what i see on TV and movies so,......
                But don't the lieutenant make the lazy fat fuccers do like a thousand push ups if they fucc up or lag behind???
                You wake up at 5:00 Am or 0500 PT at 6 , clean barracks shower 0800 Inspection than to work and you go to your job I fixed Tanks so I worked from 8:30 to 5 sometimes to 12:00 midnight but just like in Civilian jobs you have lazy people who don’t know their job or are slow and lazy. Than you have extra duties like Guard Duty which is for 24 hours 2 on 4 off and don’t get caught sleeping or your @$$ is grass.or CQ which is also 24 hours answering phones errands and waking everyone up by banging on their doors and about every 6 to 8 weeks you go to the field and play Army or to the Tank ranges , You sleep outside no shower for 2 to 3 weeks and I would fix tanks that would break down or their was a recovery vehicle called an M88 which looked like a tank but with no gun it’s used to tow tanks or pull engines. The Tankers and Infantry are the ones at the gun ranges and back home they take classes or they would hide and sleep all day .?Miltary has many support jobs that are like regular jobs Cooks Medics or Nurses at Military Hospitals Doctors Electricians etc I was in from 1985 to 1989 so I missed the war but many people who go to war never see combat because they are in support jobs . So just because someone was in Iraq or Vietnam doesn’t mean they seen action it depends what type of job you had usually Infantry or Tank units are the ones who do the fighting support jobs just do their job but if a unit is over run than yes support units can see action or if your on a convey going to a location and your ambushed than you can see combat as a support unit but that a small chance but it can happen Basically the Military is easy if you like to exercise and you’re a clean person if you’re a dirty pig you will have problems

Comment

You wake up at 5:00 Am or 0500 PT at 6 , clean barracks shower 0800 Inspection than to work and you go to your job I fixed Tanks so I worked from 8:30 to 5 sometimes to 12:00 midnight but just like in Civilian jobs you have lazy people who don’t know their job or are slow and lazy. Than you have extra duties like Guard Duty which is for 24 hours 2 on 4 off and don’t get caught sleeping or your @$$ is grass.or CQ which is also 24 hours answering phones errands and waking everyone up by banging on their doors and about every 6 to 8 weeks you go to the field and play Army or to the Tank ranges , You sleep outside no shower for 2 to 3 weeks and I would fix tanks that would break down or their was a recovery vehicle called an M88 which looked like a tank but with no gun it’s used to tow tanks or pull engines. The Tankers and Infantry are the ones at the gun ranges and back home they take classes or they would hide and sleep all day .?Miltary has many support jobs that are like regular jobs Cooks Medics or Nurses at Military Hospitals Doctors Electricians etc I was in from 1985 to 1989 so I missed the war but many people who go to war never see combat because they are in support jobs . So just because someone was in Iraq or Vietnam doesn’t mean they seen action it depends what type of job you had usually Infantry or Tank units are the ones who do the fighting support jobs just do their job but if a unit is over run than yes support units can see action or if your on a convey going to a location and your ambushed than you can see combat as a support unit but that a small chance but it can happen Basically the Military is easy if you like to exercise and you’re a clean person if you’re a dirty pig you will have problems
                  Oh damn okay! Its hella rough there then??! Even i wasn't expecting it to be that brutal!
                  Guard duty for 48 hours straight with no sleep??? DAMN!
                  My salute to you man!
                  Yes we all work with a bunch of lazy, worthless people who don't carry their own weight! But it's harder for you cause your depending on that person to be in shape and to have the knowledge of what to do in case of combat so your basically trusting that person with your life,...??
                  Much respect to you man and all the people who serve this great country of ours!
                  Thanks for the info man!

Comment

i just thinka bout my cousin, the family f#ck up and the only person i've ever fired. technically he is my cousin's son. he went to the marines because he couldn't get into college and needed direction. wasn't some saint, didn't make great sacrifices, he just didn't have what it took to do well on the SATs or in high school and his parents thought the military was a good idea.

most of the guys who go straight to the army from high school don't have a lot of other options. doesn't mean they're all **** ups like my cousin, just means they didn't have what it took to play football for a scholarship, or do well enough on an SAT to get into school otherwise.

what did he do in the marines?
                    he was a diesel mechanic. and he had trouble finding work when he got out.

Comment

Working...
                    X