Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    Drop the booze and get help lol.

You gonna wake up tomorrow like a fool about this thread lol
    Drink more booze and keep to yourself.

You gonna wake up tomorrow and feel good about life smh

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      I just can't seem to care about anything anymore.

I've accepted that I'm going to die so what's the point of anything.

Maybe there's someone out there with some kind of answers.
      You don't really die. BUT and this drives Floyd Mayweather crazy...your wealth stays here. We are here because we have work to do. Yes sometimes we very well may finish our work early, but be careful assuming so! Is your character above reproach? There is probably more things you have to work on... I know I do. But you are here for a reason. This is not a "nice" place, it is a place to work things out, your body and mind disintegrate as you live in this world, You are made to give those things up... Try to ask yourself why you are here...Maybe asking this question will show you what you need.

And don't mind all the gibberish from people. This topic scares them. We are after all finite beings that have to confront a concept called the infinite.
      Last edited by billeau2; 10-06-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        Because what's the point if you're going to die?

What's the point if everything you do doesnt matter because it's all going to end.

It's a fair damn question.
        You're not dead yet. Enjoy everything you have in life and never take any of the good things you are blessed with for granted (both you're physical and financial health/family and friends for example)...because you may lose them at anytime without necessarily dying and live without them for a long time and wish for these present days you are unhappy with to return again. Go pay a visit to a convalescent facility...it might put things into perspective for you when you see someone without limbs trying to survive life. It might help you to realize how much you have in life to be grateful about.

Comment

I just can't seem to care about anything anymore.
          Well when you text a girl and she doesn't text back you'll be on here caring more than you need as to why she hasn't texted yet

Comment

Originally posted by Htowinest View Post
            Drop the booze and get help lol.

You gonna wake up tomorrow like a fool about this thread lol
            one of my primos restores rides and he fired his painter... stealing paint..

you will get a job easy... then shine, get yours... i will laugh and smile with you...

always on your side you know my name, voice and number..

god will bless you.

Comment

You seem to fall in love too easily.

Comment

How will TS spend his time now that he's given up on life..........

Comment

Just call up a hooker, just make sure she's not ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    How old are you? If you aren’t a senior citizen in poor health, there is a lot of living left to do. Sometimes opportunities for inspiration are found in the most unexpected circumstances. Change your routine, break out of your comfort zone. Go someplace you’ve never been—toss a dart at a map and go there. Volunteer some of your free time at a shelter or VA hospital, it’s quite humbling and you are making a difference in someone else’s life; and if you are fortunate they may share some of life’s wisdom with you.
                    Make a career switch or find a side hustle you enjoy. Change things up, strike up conversations with random people you encounter. Compliment and encourage people at random.
                    Set some goals for yourself. Try something completely different.
                    That's some awesome advice and perspective. I had a feeling you held some weighty real life wisdom.
                    That's good stuff bro.

Comment

There's some good dudes on here lol... and a lot of you don't understand the point that i'm trying to make.

but now that i'm sobered up, I'd rather not elaborate too much further because I might just put you in the same existential rut that i'm stuck in.

I'm not depressed or suicidal.. I'm asking a broader existential query of what is the point of going on in a doomed existence....

Yes there are a lot of unknowns, and you can't say that we are necessarily doomed... but... we can't even fully explain the present moment.. we can't explain consciousness.. we can't explain our origin, we can't explain what this all really is.

It's all so damn strange.

Just existing at this very moment is such an extreme mind****.

I'm stuck in a perpetual mind****. With an inevitable death at the end.
                      Last edited by llll; 10-07-2019, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X