Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbie Barratt the big old pillock.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      We have 5 million NRA members, none of them mass shooters. Meanwhile your country is overrun by third world Muslims stabbing, raping and stealing on a daily basis. Your men are too soft to stand up to them. Getting cucked by uneducated migrants, LMAO.
      The guy you responded too is a British Muslim.

A survey was done and it showed an overwhelming majority of Muslims around the world, such as living in their host countries and their own countries approving of terrorist attacks, apostasy, and other nasty stuff.

Jihadi John for example is considered to be a hero within Britain, especially the British Muslim community.

Don't know why the UK invited these people into their country that cannot function in a civilized country. And that's not even talking about the massive gang rapes, child grooming that goes in hand with the nasty terrorist attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        this lady would disagree with guns being take away:

and she has WAY more credibility than you.....

**** most of the people that suffered under hitler wished they kept their guns that way they would have been able to fight back against a tyrannical government.

How wrong i was and i stand corrected. All the answers to the gun debate are on Youtube!!!

Bigjavi, how could have i been so stupid, i should have watched this short video by this sweet old lady. Maybe i might learn about knitting too.

this is what you present ? Epic lol.

You guys need a reality check and wake up out the conspiracy theories.
        You ought to be ashamed.

Comment

I would like to see anyone try and do that in New Jersey.....

they actually ask you what the gun is for.....

if you say "self defense".... you are DISQUALIFIED!

you literally have to say... "oh its for the shooting range and target practice"

now thats some dumb ****....

meanwhile MOST if not ALL the criminals here in jersey actually already have guns at their disposal

making all the law abiding citzens siting ducks...

and thats the main reason why Newark has a high crime ratio...... just like Chicago
          From what you describe it seems like its really easy getting a gun.

If all the criminals already have them, then what is government going to do to stop high school shootings?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              How wrong i was and i stand corrected. All the answers to the gun debate are on Youtube!!!

Bigjavi, how could have i been so stupid, i should have watched this short video by this sweet old lady. Maybe i might learn about knitting too.

this is what you present ? Epic lol.

You guys need a reality check and wake up out the conspiracy theories.
              You ought to be ashamed.

this lady actually lived through the ordeal....

but somehow its a conspiracy theory?

you blind as fukk

Comment

From what you describe it seems like its really easy getting a gun.

If all the criminals already have them, then what is government going to do to stop high school shootings?

they can let people have their 2nd amendment and stop restricting it.

its actually that simple

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  We have 5 million NRA members, none of them mass shooters. Meanwhile your country is overrun by third world Muslims stabbing, raping and stealing on a daily basis. Your men are too soft to stand up to them. Getting cucked by uneducated migrants, LMAO.
                  Bullseye!!! ……..Rockin'

Comment

Im scared for my life in america

Then stay the F ck out

Comment

this lady actually lived through the ordeal....

but somehow its a conspiracy theory?

you blind as fukk
                      Bigjavi , you are a nice fellow and i wasnt mean to you like some of your weaker country men whom have yet to respond.

I actually sat through that video. Whilst i deeply sympathize with those people who were under Hitlers rule , unfortunately her message is not applicable today or relevant to this argument. Sorry.infact are you nuts ?

Its very obvious :

Can you tell me if there was such a huge mass shooting problem in her time the way we have it now ?

The answer is --> NO

Did they have high school shootings the way we have them now ? The answer is --> NO

Did they have an Elliot Rodger or Omar Mateen situatuon? Where a citizen began opening fire on his own country men and country women ? The answer is --> NO

Here is a resource for mass shootings in Austria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate...ngs_in_Austria

A grand total of 2 , in 2013 and 2016.

Bigjavi kind sir , i put to u why , why in the vile epic fock is this violent old ladies speech so applicable when it does not even tackle any of the mass shooting problems we are facing today ?

Her speech is pointless. Shes telling us to buy more guns in the face of an all time high mass shooting rate ?? Wtf

Worse still, you dare to question my credibility over hers? Shes a lunatic and so are you.

What a pointless clip.

Heres what i think is going on in your head:

You are frightend as fock to some yet to appear modern day hitler. You have watched one to many youtube videos , conspiracy videos and gullible as you are have believed them. You therefore , like many others somewhat believe theres a mass conspiracy to take your guns away, yet at the same time you fail to look away from youtube and into real life : the great nation of America has a very real mass shooting problem where we have had 5-6 in the last month or so. This is not fantasy or youtube or conspiracy but cold hard facts hombre.

Fake imaginary hitler boogeyman aside , how many next month? Another 6? The following month? In 6 months are we going to get to 36 mass shootings?

Unfortunatley Bigjavi you are the one who needs to wake up.

If you have stricter gun laws you will make it harder for nut jobs to access guns or carry them.

Mass shootings require guns. No guns , no mass shootings. That simple.

Please lay off the whack job conspiracy vids and come back to life , smalljavi

Comment

Working...
                      X