No announcement yet.

Lol some of my American brahs are dumb af

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    God bless America for working hard and getting its shooting rates down since the 1900's, how ever this is not a thread on shooting rates, One cannot simply group all shooting incidents together.

This thread is specifically discussing mass shootings, which we can all agree has rapidly and exponentially risen, even since your given date of the 1900's

Lets not fall down the path of attempting to cushion this problem by grouping it in with the rest of the so called shooting stats being lower et al.

The fact remains, mass shootings have killed and maimed innocent people in America. They are on the rapid increase. So far there hasnt been a coherent response from anyone with a decent answer.

All i see is stupid responses from people vehemently attempting to defend guns with the last drop of their blood.

I am very sure that if we had access to gun here as readily as our American counterparts , we would probably have the same rate of mass shootings here since there are violent individuals here. We do not have access to guns and as such, where are our mass shootings?

I take it you still do not get the gist of this thread and are somewhat confused in your approach to the theme of this thread. The topic is mass shootings, not a platform to air your pseudo racism. This is about mass shootings. You are going down a different topic of gun crime.

Mass shootings mate, which have rapidly increased.

Again, are you confused. This is getting tiresome. Where did i talk about gun crime and murder rates? I am discussion M-A-S-S S-H-O-O-T-I-N-G

Europe? Why Europe? The US is a country. Lets compare the guns in circulation in the US to the guns in circulation to another country , ENGLAND.

Again, were talking countries not continents. So discuss England in your comparisons. And lastly, for god sakes this is about MASS SHOOTINGS. You really did not understand at all. Who the hell is talking about homicide rates? Only you.

No, this comes down to u not even understanding what the flying fock we are discussing. You have turned this argument into:
    -homicide rates
    -gun crime
    -gun circulation

Whilst the topic is mass shootings in America.

I think it is you who should refrain from politics since you cannot even comprehend what the fock we are discussing.
    You're repeating yourself, just re-read the post where I conclusively explained it to you.

Gun deaths are way down. The sole increasing variable is media coverage of "mass shootings" which do not represent even 1% of the overall homicide rate and are fueled by that same excessive media coverage.

You are admitting that you do not care about loss of life or that American gun ownership policy has been a rousing success, that the FBI has determined multiple times that it saves more lives than it takes, that our gun homicide rate is down by half compared to the 1990s in the wake of loosening restrictions on so-called "assault rifles", that the majority of total national homicides are concentrated in a handful of cities and that suburban/rural America is safer than the ****hole you dwell in.

You have reiterated that loss of life does not matter to you. Only the "troubling images on TV" specific to mass shootings matter to you. Shouldn't your argument be immediately dismissed based on its obscenity?

Yes or no? Should an argument prioritizing shocking imagery and publicity stunts over measurable loss of life be dismissed or not?

You would not have identical mass shooting rates with the same gun laws. Europe as a region has the second-loosest gun ownership laws after the US but is not a mass shooting hub. Homicide rates are tightly correlated to demography and economy. Globally, homicide is loosely inversely related to private gun ownership (countries with more guns typically have dramatically lower shooting deaths. Google up a map of private gun ownership vs a world homicide map and overlay them).

Besides all that I think it's strange that you will be extinct a generation from now, would face criminal prosecution if I tricked you into posting the wrong piechart on Facebook, and you're trying to lobby for the world's sole remaining beacon of hope to become more like the futureless death march you're trapped in by relieving one of the key checks/balances features that preserved their dignity while you're doomed to live like an animal who gets zapped and caged for "thought crimes". Gee wiz sign me up!

Now get the **** out of my thread. I'm done with you.
    Last edited by ////; 09-16-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Gun deaths are way down.

But mass shootings are WAY UP.

The sole increasing variable is media coverage of "mass shootings" which do not represent even 1% of the overall homicide rate and are fueled by that same excessive media coverage.
      Were not discussing homicide rate you idiot. We are discussing the instance and increase in Mass shootings which has increased RAPIDLY , you moron. The only person trying to link homicide rates to the argument is you. No body is discussing this.

You are admitting that you do not care about loss of life or that American gun ownership policy has been a rousing success, that the FBI has determined multiple times that it saves more lives than it takes
      On the contrary it is you who is vehemently defending the average moron to own fire arms. It is you who has his head burried in the ground. How many mass shootings have there been in the past month? 4-5? 6? i have lost count. Do you consider that as a "rousing success" , 6 shootings in one month. ?

, that our gun homicide rate is down by half compared to the 1990s in the wake of loosening restrictions on so-called "assault rifles", that the majority of total national homicides are concentrated in a handful of cities and that suburban/rural America is safer than the ****hole you dwell in.
      I dont give a fock if gun homicides are down or not, and frankly i dont believe your stats anyway. I am more concerned with Mass shootings , which have INCREASED RAPIDLY over the years. So once again, you moron, stop talking about gun homicides, which are a grouping of all gun related crimes. We are singling out MASS SHOOTINGS. Keep on track , if you can..?

So, like i said you have ZERO stats proving MASS SHOOTINGS are decreasing. Until u can show me otherwise, silence your self and save me from your idiocy. Thanks.

You have reiterated that loss of life does not matter to you. Only the "troubling images on TV" specific to mass shootings matter to you. Shouldn't your argument be immediately dismissed based on its obscenity?
      You sound like a gun toting brute. Our of curiosity are you a gun owner per chance? do u somewhat subconsciously rejoice at these mass shooting tragedies, as to applaud the mechanical beauty of automatic weapons? you sure as hell seem to portray that image in the in the bulk of your posts.

And secondly i am more concerned about human life than you, since i am wanting deadly weapons to be policed and have stricter laws set upon them so idiots like you cannot gain access to such stock and endanger innocent life, Mr Rodger

Yes or no? Should an argument prioritizing shocking imagery and publicity stunts over measurable loss of life be dismissed or not?
      Just what on earth are you blabbering on about?

You would not have identical mass shooting rates with the same gun laws. Europe as a region has the second-loosest gun ownership laws after the US but is not a mass shooting hub.

Again, why Europe? Why not compare England to the US. Are you that stupid you cannot tell the difference between a country and a continent?

Lets compare. US --> Shyt loads of guns being handed out ti trigger happy diqheads
      UK --> Hardly any guns and proper licencing and very strict laws apply for those wanting to get hold of a fire arm.

Now lets post the results: US --> A fuq load of mass shootings, 6 this past 4-5 weeks
      UK--> Last one was the dunblane massacre in 1996

Capiche?

Homicide rates are tightly correlated to demography and economy. Globally, homicide is loosely inversely related to private gun ownership (countries with more guns typically have dramatically lower shooting deaths. Google up a map of private gun ownership vs a world homicide map and overlay them).
      Did you just make this up by taking time out after playing World of War Craft? Seriously , what kinda far out shyt are you into my man?

Besides all that I think it's strange that you will be extinct a generation from now, would face criminal prosecution if I tricked you into posting the wrong piechart on Facebook, and you're trying to lobby for the world's sole remaining beacon of hope to become more like the futureless death march you're trapped in by relieving one of the key checks/balances features that preserved their dignity while you're doomed to live like an animal who gets zapped and caged for "thought crimes". Gee wiz sign me up!
      I have absolutely no focking idea just what the fock you are ****ing on about mate. Seriously, are you right in the head?

Now get the **** out of my thread. I'm done with you.

You have answered none of my points
      You have ignored the fact and failed to comprehend this is a thread about the rising incidence of mass shootings
      You repeatedly attempt to try and turn this discussion into one involving homicide rates and grouping mass shootings in with every other gun related crime
      You consistently fail to understand that the UK is a country and not a continent and make comparisons with the US to EUROPE when i have repeatedly stated and informed you this is a discussion involving the UK and UK only , how ever you try and favour the odds to your self by creating a situation of the US vs SEVERAL other countries and not just ONE , the UK. Simply because 1) you are dumb as shyt and need a geography lesson or 2) you are trying to tally up odds in your favour because you are full of shyt.

Now , i suggest you do what i quoted , because what you contributed to this thread is : Nothing.

You refuse to acknowledge the theme of the thread, you refuse to answer my points, you repeatedly attempt to alter the argument to include your own desired tangents.

You are useless in this discussion.

Cheerio
      Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 09-16-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        US has almost double the **** rate and over 4x the murder rate compared to the UK. Your country is a ****hole.
        A product of failed ********ic policies.

Comment

And let this post be a pre-emptive strike on any other FURTHER IDIOCY from //// and pals

You dumb as fuq motherfuqqers are the reason why America gets a bad rep.

The mass shooting in Las Vegas by Stephen Craig Paddock:
          killed 58 people
          Inured 546

Connor Betts Ohio:

killed 9
          Injured 27

Omar Mateen , Orlando:

killed 49
          Injured 53

These are just a few examples where the injured rate is far and above the homicide rate. So the homicide rate is actually a POOR indication of the crimes committed and the severity and impact.

So , that leads me to conclude a few things. First and foremost you are all dumb as fock for missing out a VITAL KEY element, since you all talk so much about "stats".

You failed to include an extremely important variable, the number of injuries sustained in these terrible attacks against innocent American folk. Instead you have look at the numbers around gun related crimes without full and thorough analysis

This leads me to conclude that your arguments are not coherent , nor are they thought through at all.

How the vile epic fock can you miss an important stat such as:

killed 58 people
          Inured 546

thats almost 10 times higher than the fatalities.

Lets do a tally of these three mass shootings

number of murdered: 116
          number of injuries: 626

So the number of injuries GREATLY out numbers the number of fatalities. SO why the vile epic fock are u using homicides as an indicator of severity? you stupid ignorant focks. You talk to much about stats but miss out vital parts of the equation?
          You hang your hats on half truths? That is embarrassing....

You bumbling idiots. What a bunch of smelly hob goblins you are.

Pathetic, why do i even bother with you imbeciles LOLOL

GOOD GRIEF!
          Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 09-16-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

In comparison to what? Other crimes? Other gun crimes?

Statistically the deaths of mass shooting murders/injuries in the UK are at zero and contribute zero to the national average. Can this be said about America?

Sure buddy, sure...

Whilst i do believe knives are dangerous weapons, the attack Elliot Rodger committed could not be carried out by a knife. Knives are pathetic weapons compared to guns. Really, are you trying to make this comparison? Billeau2 i had you down as one of the intelligent ones ....

Why is this relevant to this thread? I dont care if this is true or not. I am focussing on the incidence of mass shooting. Never did i discuss rates of death or murder. We can stop with digressing to other subject matters.

I believe you just as //// are utterly confused. We are discussing a random individual(s) opening fire on a crowd of people. Just what the fock has that to do with murder rates?

This is a specific discussion involving mass shootings and the rise of mass shootings.

I am sick and tired of people introducing other tangents to cushion the severity of this matter, such as trying to state murder and homicide rates or statistics of gun crime in never never land.

Listen very carefully, America has a problem with some random individual picking up a gun and opening fire on an innocent crowd. Do you under stand this?

Again, the confusion is in your own interpretation of this subject matter as you fail to understand basics. Who the hell is discussing homicide rates? NOBODY!. Let me throw this back at you:

Billeau2, i like you because you are somewhat more intelligent than the rest of the diqheads here. Go find me homicide rates for mass shootings in America and England, since you are obviously in love with homicide rates ( homicide rates has nothing to do with this thread )

Lets keep it on topic for future.

-no were not discussing ALL gun crime
            -no were not discussing murder rate

we are discussing MASS SHOOTING

Do you Americans understand that?

Christ almighty....sheesh
            Fair enough but mass shootings are sensationalized considerably as a threat we all face. You still could slip in the bathtub more easily.

What I will grant you is it rising as a phenomena. I do think that the pressure on people in society today is causing certain sickness. Kids in school...School is horrible, it is a behavior modification setting and for a smart kid it is a nightmare.

If the phenomena is on the rise...we might well see more of it in other places.

Unfortunately this brings us to one of those Utilitarian Ethical dilemnas. We all participate in these... I mean unless someone goes 25 miles an hour because they do not want to be part of the pool of drivers playing the lottery...When we all go 75 miles an hour, some of us will die, vis a vis win the lottery. But we accept this because ultimately the convenience is worth the loss of life. Horrible thing to say but the truth.

As an American I am willing to accept these events so that we can be armed. Im honest about it. I see how the government operates and do not trust them. Any one who thinks for a minute and considers what it would take to go into these rural areas and take people's liberties would know why an armed citizenry is a sacrifice for the good of the people. But Iwill not sugar coat it.

Regarding knives...Knives are extremly dangerous weapons...In the hands of those who train, even more so, though in some ways, a determined attacker hell bent on destruction can be more of a handful. I assure you that if you put someone who is trained, in a room full of people, as many, probably more will die... There are a lot of knife deaths statistically as well. No not as many as guns... But a lot. This has implications because I am cringing waiting for the first time we see a mass attacker who uses a blade. It will not be pretty.
            Last edited by billeau2; 09-16-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Every country has mental health problems. They don't have mass shooters. Stop the bull****.
              *** off you turd. Not every country has bad mental Health combined with a right to carry guns. America does.

Comment

So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm
                this lady would disagree with guns being take away:

and she has WAY more credibility than you.....

**** most of the people that suffered under hitler wished they kept their guns that way they would have been able to fight back against a tyrannical government.

Comment

Lets not sling mud. Lets discuss facts. Enough with your Ad hominem attacks and stay on tangent.

America has a gun problem. Its because its easier to buy a gun than to get a job.

I would like to see anyone try and do that in New Jersey.....

they actually ask you what the gun is for.....

if you say "self defense".... you are DISQUALIFIED!

you literally have to say... "oh its for the shooting range and target practice"

now thats some dumb ****....

meanwhile MOST if not ALL the criminals here in jersey actually already have guns at their disposal

making all the law abiding citzens siting ducks...

and thats the main reason why Newark has a high crime ratio...... just like Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
                    *** off you turd. Not every country has bad mental Health combined with a right to carry guns. America does.
                    Every ****ing country has mental health problems, lots of them have guns. Only America has a mass shooter problem. You silly ****.

The problem is you're just a bunch of tards. You are a country of emasculated men. A bunch of cowards that only feel manly with guns.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-16-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Every ****ing country has mental health problems, lots of them have guns. Only America has a mass shooter problem. You silly ****.

The problem is you're just a bunch of tards. You are a country of emasculated men. A bunch of cowards that only feel manly with guns.
                      You need to wind you're neck in twat. Im not even from america. Go and play with a labrador you dog nonce.

Comment

Working...
                      X