Got one hot lithuanian tho who was just dtf and nothing more

No dates nothin just dtf

Scream west side when you pump your next fattie for me haha

Haha, westside till I die:

i_am_a_champ i_am_a_champ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      give up now dude, he's a Brit now..
      Keep dreaming. You know any Brit that looks like that. That's not where he is from. His first nationality is Bajan.

West indies doing a good job with india so far too.

Comment

I wouldn't even want that many hoes on me I can barely juggle my small ass rotation of hoes now

Comment

Wow he's black ???????!

BBC has taken over the world !!!!

Comment

I've heard of some pretty impressive numbers when it comes to matches on dating apps, but 14,000 is definitely up there. I can only imagine the amount of swiping and messaging that must have gone into accumulating that many matches. However, it's important to remember that quantity doesn't always equal quality when it comes to dating. Just because someone has a lot of matches, it doesn't necessarily mean they're in a happy and healthy relationships. I feel better with only a few swipes but that comes from good women. Also, if you're looking for a serious and long-term relationship, I recommend checking out the marriage ukraine agency. They can connect you with real Ukrainian women who are looking for serious relationships.
            Last edited by douggieohare; 01-23-2023, 04:37 AM.

Comment

The number of matches on those don’t even mean anything. It’s like saying, “oh I got $1,000,000,000 in Monopoly board game money.” It’s meaningless.

Most women on those are clout chasing. They just want to feel like they’re wanted and that’s it. You can always tell when their profile says something like, “add me on ”. Or “add my insta.” They’re just looking for followers. The second you try to talk to them on those, you’ll get a quick block.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                The number of matches on those don’t even mean anything. It’s like saying, “oh I got $1,000,000,000 in Monopoly board game money.” It’s meaningless.

Most women on those are clout chasing. They just want to feel like they’re wanted and that’s it. You can always tell when their profile says something like, “add me on ”. Or “add my insta.” They’re just looking for followers. The second you try to talk to them on those, you’ll get a quick block.
                yeh ive had that too

then its fat toothless whores that only match with me

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Try this guy instead
                  https://www.instagram.com/arbandili_/?hl=en

I put his picture on a fakeTinder account on the way back from London.

The results:

Too many girls swiped right on him. Literally had 40 matches after a 15 min boost.

Some of the girls were very attractive and were dtf

Convos went like this

Me : hi how are u
                  Her : good and you
                  Me : id love to fck you
                  Her : *blush* omg really
                  Me : yes whats your number
                  Her : 07xxxxxxxxx

Simple as that. Girls were inviting me over.

Girls were trying to game me in their dumb fck way

"What would your super power be?" And that kibda bs

So lame

Their game and conversation was boring

Girls are somewhat just like men these days

Extremely visual and dtf at the drop of a hat

Had the fair few fat hogs who thought they were worthy of this guy and tried hooking up the dumb slobs

This guy must be crushing and insane amount of puss

Girls went insane for him

Girls are exremely shallow but blame men of being so
                  Who the f**k is that guy?

He does look like a dish though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Who the f**k is that guy?

He does look like a dish though.
                    Some Albanian gigachad. I did that experiment a few years back and women of all ages tried to bag him, inviting him round, giving their phone numbers out. They all knew lots of other women were talking and some of them had to do the work, like chat me up. They were boring af, dull personalities. I had some female fitness instructor with the body to go with it wanting to meet but only if she could make sure im real.

Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Some Albanian gigachad. I did that experiment a few years back and women of all ages tried to bag him, inviting him round, giving their phone numbers out. They all knew lots of other women were talking and some of them had to do the work, like chat me up. They were boring af, dull personalities. I had some female fitness instructor with the body to go with it wanting to meet but only if she could make sure im real.
                      My buddy did the same thing, he used a pic of some little known but good looking soccer player from Argentina. Got the same results you did, thirsty hoes talking about looking for the ONE and how they hated horny dudes who just want sex, but were willing to spread their legs for some dude they haven't even met yet. Lol

Women have standards of course, and that's reasonable, any quality woman is going to want a quality guy. but a lot of women lie about what they really want and they're hypocritical for looking down on men for being shallow when many of them are the same way, if not worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X