Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy had 14,000 matches on Tinder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not what I was expecting but yeah, he looks like he'd fare off well on Tinder.

I do well relative to other fat guys I guess . Every now and then hit it off with someone out of my league. But for the most part my matches aren't anything to write home about.

Casuals ruined dating apps. It used to be that everyone on dating sites had thought out profiles and sent meaningful messages and were serious about meeting. Now most people are just swiping to kill time on the toilet and hoping to strike gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Looks like a wanker.

I swear chicks are even shallower than men these days.

I';m gonna use his pics and start a tinder account here in Aus and ill let u know the results

Yes im that bored
      use this guy

https://www.instagram.com/mario8855/?hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
        That modafcka will kill it

Lets hope hes gay

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Try this guy instead
          https://www.instagram.com/arbandili_/?hl=en

I put his picture on a fakeTinder account on the way back from London.

The results:

Too many girls swiped right on him. Literally had 40 matches after a 15 min boost.

Some of the girls were very attractive and were dtf

Convos went like this

Me : hi how are u
          Her : good and you
          Me : id love to fck you
          Her : *blush* omg really
          Me : yes whats your number
          Her : 07xxxxxxxxx

Simple as that. Girls were inviting me over.

Girls were trying to game me in their dumb fck way

"What would your super power be?" And that kibda bs

So lame

Their game and conversation was boring

Girls are somewhat just like men these days

Extremely visual and dtf at the drop of a hat

Had the fair few fat hogs who thought they were worthy of this guy and tried hooking up the dumb slobs

This guy must be crushing and insane amount of puss

Girls went insane for him

Girls are exremely shallow but blame men of being so
          Hahahahahahaha you fuking legend.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
            He looks like my turkish barber that fuker must be swimming in fanny.

Comment

I never use tinder but I clean up on those dating apps/sites when I used em, too easy. If you cant get pussy on a site where bitcheis signed up literally looking to give it away homeboy you gotta re-evualte whatever it is you doing.

Comment

Try this guy instead
                https://www.instagram.com/arbandili_/?hl=en

I put his picture on a fakeTinder account on the way back from London.

The results:

Too many girls swiped right on him. Literally had 40 matches after a 15 min boost.

Some of the girls were very attractive and were dtf

Convos went like this

Me : hi how are u
                Her : good and you
                Me : id love to fck you
                Her : *blush* omg really
                Me : yes whats your number
                Her : 07xxxxxxxxx

Simple as that. Girls were inviting me over.

Girls were trying to game me in their dumb fck way

"What would your super power be?" And that kibda bs

So lame

Their game and conversation was boring

Girls are somewhat just like men these days

Extremely visual and dtf at the drop of a hat

Had the fair few fat hogs who thought they were worthy of this guy and tried hooking up the dumb slobs

This guy must be crushing and insane amount of puss

Girls went insane for him

Girls are exremely shallow but blame men of being so

Lmao, so true bro.

I've literally had 3 different women ask me that superpower question lol. And I had at least 3 women ask me, "if you had to give up one of your senses, which would it be?"

These broads must all go to the same forum for online dating advice. Most women are very uncreative and have no game whatsoever outside of sending pics of their tiddays.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate attention from women (even unsolicited attention from out of shape hoes). But if I tried sending those lame messages, the same btches would laugh at me and think I'm a joke. Haha

Comment

Nearly impossible now that every dating app gives you a set limit on number of swipes per day. Unless you want to pay that $5 per month for premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Lmao, so true bro.

I've literally had 3 different women ask me that superpower question lol. And I had at least 3 women ask me, "if you had to give up one of your senses, which would it be?"

These broads must all go to the same forum for online dating advice. Most women are very uncreative and have no game whatsoever outside of sending pics of their tiddays.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate attention from women (even unsolicited attention from out of shape hoes). But if I tried sending those lame messages, the same btches would laugh at me and think I'm a joke. Haha

Haha you done these tinder chad experiments too then

These hoz must think its super getting to know you game. Or that its super interesting

They are corny and weird af

Yes i agree that if a dude sent those messages he will be looked at like hes a fuqqin doofus

I kinda think women have lost their way

My biggest pet peeve is gym rat sluts

The ones on snap chat who post stories and pictures of them at the gym and in yoga pants 24 hours a day

Its like these stupid hoz have just discovered lifting. Stuff that buffed out dudes used to do like posting topless pics and shyt and they would be looked at and considered as egotistical and jerkish

I saw a few tinder profiles of sluts saying they dont like dudes with their tops off posing but these dumb sluts have pictures of them selves in bikinis wtf

Yeh these gym rat sluts think they are something special cos they lift.

I believe its attention. Some of em have utterly ******ed messages sent to them like. One i read was "you are so beautiful, you have a magnetic glow", and the bytch had 20,000 views on her story.

Thosr types of statistics creates a narcisisstic and egotistical person

Shyts an epidemic

Women are foul creatures these days

Comment

Haha you done these tinder chad experiments too then

Actually, I used my real pictures and tried finding legit dates lol. Not saying I get a lot of first messages, but when I do, it's always some out of shape chick with super lame game. Definitely not worth bragging about.

As a guy, I usually send the first message, but I've dropped out of conversations because of how boring and extremely self-absorbed these women are. I think maybe they're just not that interested in me and are just being polite, but then I realize no one is polite online, their game just sucks haha.

They are corny and weird af

Yes i agree that if a dude sent those messages he will be looked at like hes a fuqqin doofus

I kinda think women have lost their way

My biggest pet peeve is gym rat sluts

The ones on snap chat who post stories and pictures of them at the gym and in yoga pants 24 hours a day

Its like these stupid hoz have just discovered lifting. Stuff that buffed out dudes used to do like posting topless pics and shyt and they would be looked at and considered as egotistical and jerkish

I saw a few tinder profiles of sluts saying they dont like dudes with their tops off posing but these dumb sluts have pictures of them selves in bikinis wtf

Yeh these gym rat sluts think they are something special cos they lift.

I believe its attention. Some of em have utterly ******ed messages sent to them like. One i read was "you are so beautiful, you have a magnetic glow", and the bytch had 20,000 views on her story.

Thosr types of statistics creates a narcisisstic and egotistical person

Shyts an epidemic

Women are foul creatures these days

It's like these women have zero self-awareness. They make a list of demands online, but act exactly the same as the men they claim to avoid.

That's what I love Instagram or dating sites, it exposes the shallow, brain dead btches and worthless losers who follow them. It's like a mild mental disorder these days.

I love a girl who lifts, but I hate that obnoxious type who has nothing else going on in their lives besides squats and Instagram stories. Gym culture is annoying in general these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X