No announcement yet.

Dems cant be serious!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    The electoral college makes for much more interesting TV during the election counting.
    For sure. I’m not even American, and it’s still a riveting watch. Both sides predict victory, so at least the loser gets it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
      His basic-b*tch response is the reason I disregard the opinions of CNN-watching, momma's boy, white knight simpletons. Him and his floundering "squad" of perpetual victims and race-baiters just can't get over the FACT that Trump has done more good for all Americans in less than one term than Obama ever did.
      Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      It's f@@kin sad.. my mum says this rubbish too.. All I say is how did supposedly "racist" America elect a black man.. But voting for a woman was a step to far
      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Exactly. All these white supremacists were ok with not turning up and letting Obama serve 2 terms but when it came to a white woman possibly taking office that's when they had enough and put their foot down
      @Chud...pull up the demographics of the last three elections and tell me what the distinguishing factor was between the last two....Oh that's right, talking ishhh but don't know. So, yeah let's act like the first election was a given win for Obama..let's ignore fact.

MOTHERDUCKER...demographics...learn to read statistics...the numbers don't lie.

JTfloyd Yeah that's why you had no comeback and on the topic of race-baiters...my wife is white..no race-baiting here...if anything we have to deal with the insufferable racists of this country in certain parts of this country....you want to talk about race baiters? To me? You limp dkd mouth breather who couldn't grab his nuts and even make a counter-argument when called out on the factless bullshhht he spews? Thank you also for exposing the shhh about yourself with that perpetual victim jib...considering you support a silver-spooned buffoon who has spent the first two years of his presidency playing the victim. The irony....

It's been fun playing, so I'll leave ya to it. Enjoy your political chat perhaps between the three of you, you can muster up a 100 IQ points to use google and find facts to debunk yourselves with, they do exist...or not..most likely not. That's usually how it goes with you folk.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
        To boil it down - Hillary had probably 95% of Hollywood and the entertainment industry, the majority of the mainstream media, and 7 out of 10 college professors shilling for her. Remember the manly women and effeminate men of MSNBC and CNN boldly and arrogantly claiming she'd win in a landslide (meaning the electoral college)? Once Bill's wife got beaten decisively, the sore-loser Democrats have been trying to change the rules ever since.

They've blamed everyone but HER, called half the country "racist" and "sexist", and created the obviously false "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory solely in an attempt to invalidate Trump's Presidency. Bottom line, their party is in shambles, and people are abandoning ship. That's why they're currently pretending to care about illegal aliens, and advocating lowering the voting age to 16.
        The most ironic part about this post, is the post that followed it immediately right below,

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        The only reason Hilary lost is because dumb mugga fuggas like you panicked at the possibility of the highest office being run by a woman and that couldn’t be allowed to happen. Then the showcasing of lies and propaganda began..the fact we have elected a conman to run this country is telling of just how stupid people actually are. Yet they turn around and credit him with the economy when they don’t even understand how that even really works or what fiscal momentum is. All he’s done in office is get his buddies a massive tax cut, harassment of people in what is modern day captive camps, been made to look like a fool by North Korea and hire a bunch of people who have broken the law. Well done.

Comment

Don't know about you guys, but I'm reading this thread while listening to this symphony orchestra of the theme to the Good, Bad, and Ugly. Amazing stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk wut the SC sh^t is about, but the electoral college should be stopped. Its f#cking stupid. One person, one vote is pretty simple & the current system isn't that. This group point thing is stupid & its always been stupid no matter who woulda been or not been president in the past or in deeeer future because of it.
            Respect as usual... now if you could teach me how to not shake as I play low stakes poker against children..

Comment

@Chud...pull up the demographics of the last three elections and tell me what the distinguishing factor was between the last two....Oh that's right, talking ishhh but don't know. So, yeah let's act like the first election was a given win for Obama..let's ignore fact.

JTfloyd Yeah that's why you had no comeback and on the topic of race-baiters...my wife is white..no race-baiting here...if anything we have to deal with the insufferable racists of this country in certain parts of this country....you want to talk about race baiters? To me? You limp dkd mouth breather who couldn't grab his nuts and even make a counter-argument when called out on the factless bullshhht he spews? Thank you also for exposing the shhh about yourself with that perpetual victim jib...considering you support a silver-spooned buffoon who has spent the first two years of his presidency playing the victim. The irony....
              Moimi

It's been fun playing, so I'll leave ya to it. Enjoy your political chat perhaps between the three of you, you can muster up a 100 IQ points to use google and find facts to debunk yourselves with, they do exist...or not..most likely not. That's usually how it goes with you folk.
              Im Mexican..Jew with black. My wife... Toki is Japanese Korean...

Shalom bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk wut the SC sh^t is about, but the electoral college should be stopped. Its f#cking stupid. One person, one vote is pretty simple & the current system isn't that. This group point thing is stupid & its always been stupid no matter who woulda been or not been president in the past or in the future because of it.
                Why should you care? You don't vote.

Comment

The only reason Hilary lost is because dumb mugga fuggas like you panicked at the possibility of the highest office being run by a woman and that couldn’t be allowed to happen. Then the showcasing of lies and propaganda began..the fact we have elected a conman to run this country is telling of just how stupid people actually are. Yet they turn around and credit him with the economy when they don’t even understand how that even really works or what fiscal momentum is. All he’s done in office is get his buddies a massive tax cut, harassment of people in what is modern day captive camps, been made to look like a fool by North Korea and hire a bunch of people who have broken the law. Well done.
                  LOL, clueless and misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Respect as usual... now if you could teach me how to not shake as I play low stakes poker against children..
                    Whenever I was playing my best poker I was always in the mindset of being willing to slit everyone at the tables throat if I had to to win.

I wouldn't recommend playing kids with that mindset doe. Its not a bad place to practice if you are legit shaky I suppose. I feel like you got brass balls like a mfer so I doubt this is a real issue you have.

Comment

Lol keep crying you soft biatch

Every time you guys fail at something.. you never look at yourself. Instead you look for someone else to blame..

Hillary didn't lose because she was dull.. uncharismatic candidate who had a load of scandals in her past..

NA she lost because she's a woman

P.s nobody cares about your phat supposedly white a$$ wife..

Comment

Working...
                      X