No announcement yet.

Dems cant be serious!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    bro it was the ONLY reason she lost, you don't understand how this **** works like he does, he watches more CNN than you. those nazis at the those concentration camps at the border my god!
    I hear ya but I dont watch CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      This really gets me. First we hear that a black man will never be POTUS now we hear that Clinton lost because she was a women? Man you Dems are crazy.
      Oh I’m SURE you believe it had nothing to do with it....guess we should all ignore the literal hundreds of thousands of posts online about her gender....it wasn’t the only factor but it was a massive one. Also, has nothing to do with dems being crazy because unlike you folks I voted for the better of two candidates and not just for someone unqualified and borderline a sociopath just because he plays for a team I chose.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        "modern day captive camps"

turned up and turned out to be an idiot.

You voted for a con man with anger issues who literally cannot handle an ounce of criticism and suffers from arguably the most compulsive case of narcissism and yet I’m the idiot. You pretty much sum up the non-rich trump base. If you are cool with shoving people into outdoor camps and losing children then cool...glad to know nationalism supersedes managing situation the right way and at least removing people with nothing but the clothing on their back with dignity as would be expected by the leading nation of the world. We handle our immigrant issue in a fashion that makes us look horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Oh I’m SURE you believe it had nothing to do with it....guess we should all ignore the literal hundreds of thousands of posts online about her gender....it wasn’t the only factor but it was a massive one. Also, has nothing to do with dems being crazy because unlike you folks I voted for the better of two candidates and not just for someone unqualified and borderline a sociopath just because he plays for a team I chose.
          Man theres so much more. I voted for someone that was pro 2A and someone that would put people in the courts that back the constitution and that will follow it and not try and change it.

You REALLY think people voted for Trump because he was Trump? I voted for the best person for the job. I dont believe in your free EVERYTHING or open borders. I dont want China to get over on the US anymore. I dont want gay chit pushed on my daughter in schools. My job as a parent is to explain it to her, not the schools.

BTW I also voted for Obama his first term. So a black man can never become POTUS and a Woman cant also. With all the excuses you Dems make when a woman does win. Next up it will be, "well a black woman has never won OR a Mexican woman has never won. Its never ending line of excuses. You all pander to the kids with all your free chit just to try and win. Its pretty sad because these kids are so dumbed down these days they will believe it. Then it will never happen and they'll blame Rs yet again. Dems never take any responsibility for chit! Its always someone elses fault.
          School loans, someone elses fault
          Healthcare, someone elses fault
          Didnt get the job, someone elses faut
          Broke the law, someone elses fault
          and the list goes on and on! Dont like the laws? Change them! Dems has COMPLETE control under Obama. Why didnt they raise min wage to 15hr? Why didnt they open borders? Why did obama deport do many people? Why did Dems sign bills for funding for a wall under Obama? It goes on and on! You've been played!

Comment

Man theres so much more. I voted for someone that was pro 2A and someone that would put people in the courts that back the constitution and that will follow it and not try and change it.

You REALLY think people voted for Trump because he was Trump? I voted for the best person for the job. I dont believe in your free EVERYTHING or open borders. I dont want China to get over on the US anymore. I dont want gay chit pushed on my daughter in schools. My job as a parent is to explain it to her, not the schools.

BTW I also voted for Obama his first term. So a black man can never become POTUS and a Woman cant also. With all the excuses you Dems make when a woman does win. Next up it will be, "well a black woman has never won OR a Mexican woman has never won. Its never ending line of excuses. You all pander to the kids with all your free chit just to try and win. Its pretty sad because these kids are so dumbed down these days they will believe it. Then it will never happen and they'll blame Rs yet again. Dems never take any responsibility for chit! Its always someone elses fault.
            and the list goes on and on! Dont like the laws? Change them! Dems has COMPLETE control under Obama. Why didnt they raise min wage to 15hr? Why didnt they open borders? Why did obama deport do many people? Why did Dems sign bills for funding for a wall under Obama? It goes on and on! You've been played!
            Voted for the right man for the job lmfao, ok let’s just leave this here. Clearly, some are cool with sacrificing everything for what their perception is. I will say this, there were wayyyy better republican candidates in that cycle who would’ve made great presidents, some whom I would’ve been tempted to vote for. You guys have only been watching the trump show a very short time. I would recommend stepping away from the party line, move to the dead center and get a different perspective as I hope all voters do without leaving one way or another. I don’t care about political lines both parties are full of con artists and narcissism but i vote for the person best suited for all and not just my personal beliefs at the moment. Life changes, the needs of our children when they reach our age will be different, I want democracy still intact for them as the birth rights. So if the republicans have a candidate that will do good for all they have by backing over a Democrat that isn’t and vice versa. We aren’t voting in a candidate for my five things on a list, we should be voting for the best qualified candidate that is checking off as many boxes that we the voters want attention paid to. I’ve heard the argument from someone they voted for trump for tax cuts..he got $1200 he didn’t really need but was happy, meanwhile I got almost ten times that and I don’t need it. The argument there is give the rich a cut and they put it back in the business..well out of my group of entrepreneurs not a single one did. I would’ve preferred they took that money and used it to update our breaking infrastructure. That tax refund is going to cost us a lot more when we have to come up with big bags of billions to actually do it.

Comment

Don’t ignore the fact that senators on camera said they wouldn’t support anything he put in front of them...his last two years he was handcuffed trying to battle the other side of the aisle

Comment

Dems wants the electoral college gone coz they know there is part of the country that is tough to reach by their brainwashing machines major news medias

Comment

You lost your mind. It had zero to do with her being a woman. LOL looks like Dems have something else to cry about. The excuses keep coming I wish they would pick one.
                  His basic-b*tch response is the reason I disregard the opinions of CNN-watching, momma's boy, white knight simpletons. Him and his floundering "squad" of perpetual victims and race-baiters just can't get over the FACT that Trump has done more good for all Americans in less than one term than Obama ever did.

Comment

You lost your mind. It had zero to do with her being a woman. LOL looks like Dems have something else to cry about. The excuses keep coming I wish they would pick one.
                    It's f@@kin sad.. my mum says this rubbish too.. All I say is how did supposedly "racist" America elect a black man.. But voting for a woman was a step to far

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      It's f@@kin sad.. my mum says this rubbish too.. All I say is how did supposedly "racist" America elect a black man.. But voting for a woman was a step to far
                      Exactly. All these white supremacists were ok with not turning up and letting Obama serve 2 terms but when it came to a white woman possibly taking office that's when they had enough and put their foot down

Comment

Working...
                      X