Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Pattinson is officially the new Batman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing his other roles and matt reeves being one of my favorite directors, I have faith this movie is going to be pretty damn good.

Matt reeves directed cloverfield, dawn of the planet of the apes and rise of the planet of the apes.

Comment

he's had a ton of work done to his chin. he's ready!

Comment

I remember back in the day as a kid when Keaton was announced as Batman, he was incessantly clowned on and people couldn't believe Dr. Mom was going to be given such a role. So I'm willing to give the new guy a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          LOL@the handfull of ppl who still think DC is superior to Marvel.
          DC is soon going to overtake Marvel. Mark my words.

Marvel is going the down the SJW, woke path. All the main leading MEN, (Evans, Downey Jr and soon Chris Pratt) are done or will be done and the next phase of Marvel movies are going to be headlined by lezbo femnazi Capt. Marvel, the lead gay character in the Eternals movie who Marvel won't stop reminding people that he's gay, and whatever other SJW character they can put in for the woke crowd.

Rumor is Marvel is done with the Avengers franchise, but now wants to do the Ultimates (no, not the parallel universe Ultimates), but the superhero "diversity" team. Look them up. No white males in the team, only lesbos and blacks. Disney and Marvel are probably creaming themselves just thinking about that.

Compare those movies to the upcoming Joker movie, WW86 (who doesn't throw it in your face that she's a woman that kicks ass and can have a male love interest) and Matt Reeves' Batman. Now if they can just get Superman 2 going, they would really bury Marvel.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            DC is soon going to overtake Marvel. Mark my words.

Marvel is going the down the SJW, woke path. All the main leading MEN, (Evans, Downey Jr and soon Chris Pratt) are done or will be done and the next phase of Marvel movies are going to be headlined by lezbo femnazi Capt. Marvel, the lead gay character in the Eternals movie who Marvel won't stop reminding people that he's gay, and whatever other SJW character they can put in for the woke crowd.

Rumor is Marvel is done with the Avengers franchise, but now wants to do the Ultimates (no, not the parallel universe Ultimates), but the superhero "diversity" team. Look them up. No white males in the team, only lesbos and blacks. Disney and Marvel are probably creaming themselves just thinking about that.

Compare those movies to the upcoming Joker movie, WW86 (who doesn't throw it in your face that she's a woman that kicks ass and can have a male love interest) and Matt Reeves' Batman. Now if they can just get Superman 2 going, they would really bury Marvel.
            bruh DC's Wonder Woman was the biggest SJW feminazi superhero flick of all time. The whole marketing campaign for that film was basically "GIRL POWER"

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              bruh DC's Wonder Woman was the biggest SJW feminazi superhero flick of all time. The whole marketing campaign for that film was basically "GIRL POWER"
              It was nowhere near as bad as Capt. Marvel. I mean she went full bull-dyke at the end of the Avengers with the hair cut and pant suit in the funeral scene.

Comment

It was nowhere near as bad as Capt. Marvel. I mean she went full bull-dyke at the end of the Avengers with the hair cut and pant suit in the funeral scene.
                Just curious....how about posting a pic of that scene? Did she look like Hillary Clinton?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Just curious....how about posting a pic of that scene? Did she look like Hillary Clinton?
                  I can't find a clear picture but look at this video at 5:15 mark

She looks like someone that would be offended just by looking her way.

Comment

why are they changing batman already?

Comment

I can't find a clear picture but look at this video at 5:15 mark

She looks like someone that would be offended just by looking her way.
                      ouch....looks like Bryce Harper without the beard.

Comment

Working...
                      X