No announcement yet.

UK Government and BBC tries to push Muslim refugee agenda on Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Thats what I like about these countries. They dont give a chit about your feelers when it comes to keeping people safe.
    and its not a coincidence that while japan was/is in ameirica/western sphere's influence, their birth rates started dropping drastically......

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
      and its not a coincidence that while japan was/is in ameirica/western sphere's influence, their birth rates started dropping drastically......
      Keep in mind they were fighting a massive recession (that they couldnt/wouldn't end for over a decade) during some of that time.

They call it the Lost Generation over there.

Birth rates typically fall during bad economic times.

You're on point with most of what you say on this topic, but I think you're reaching a bit here.

Comment

Who can blame Japan really? Western Europe is quickly becoming a 3rd world dangerous shythole because of idiotic policies.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Keep in mind they were fighting a massive recession (that they couldnt/wouldn't end for over a decade) during some of that time.

They call it the Lost Generation over there.

Birth rates typically fall during bad economic times.

You're on point with most of what you say on this topic, but I think you're reaching a bit here.
          japan is the most economically successful and developed asian nation on planet earth. money is not the reason why birth rates are dropping.

its the culture change brought on by the western sphere of influence and the shame of losing the war in nuclear fashion that dampened the samurai spirit of japanese males.

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Who can blame Japan really? Western Europe is quickly becoming a 3rd world dangerous shythole because of idiotic policies.
          there's a reason why asian super power nations are not playing the immigration game. their power structures cannot be infiltrated quite easily as western nations.

im sure you know what im talking about because i cant say anything more about that.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
            japan is the most economically successful and developed asian nation on planet earth. money is not the reason why birth rates are dropping.

its the culture change brought on by the western sphere of influence and the shame of losing the war in nuclear fashion that dampened the samurai spirit of japanese males.

there's a reason why asian super power nations are not playing the immigration game. their power structures cannot be infiltrated quite easily as western nations.

im sure you know what im talking about because i cant say anything more about that.
            The East Asian leaders and I would also add Eastern European leaders as being very pragmatic and practical. They don't have idiotic policies that will bring down their countries.

Comment

Working...
            X