Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Government and BBC tries to push Muslim refugee agenda on Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL look up China and see what they're doing.

Comment

let Japan be Japan. it's the best country in the world i can tell. been there back and forth. people are the nicest but it's turning to a shethole right now in tokyo and osaka because of the god damn tourist. specially chinese people fack em.

if they let refugee in they are facked.

Comment

Yeah, China is ****t1ng all over Japan now. Karma for WW II though that’s a hell of a lot less than they deserve. LMFAO.

Comment

Why do other countries give a **** how japan wants to operate.

If countries feel they don’t need immigrants, awesome. Don’t push it on them. Mind your business

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Why do other countries give a **** how japan wants to operate.

If countries feel they don’t need immigrants, awesome. Don’t push it on them. Mind your business
            the UK for now is part of the globalist EU. in globalism, there's no such thing as a "country", only subjects.

globalism, EU, george soros and his NGOs
            go down that rabbit hole to find your answer.

Comment

I live here.. Tokyo japan...I’m nobody from nowhere...

My Japanese.... written... plus spoken....perfect...

I use archaic language jap....my wife says.....looks up my words... he will correct

I’m a Jew.. I know Japanese better than j people...

Any fool can learn j...... Hebrew .... don’t try....

Comment

Japan, like Poland, has had no Muslim terror attacks (at least in recent years).

And golly gee, they both refuse to let Muslim refugees in their countries.

Sadly, too many of our politicians and their superfans are too stupid to see the obvious solution here.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  the UK for now is part of the globalist EU. in globalism, there's no such thing as a "country", only subjects.

globalism, EU, george soros and his NGOs
                  go down that rabbit hole to find your answer.
                  bingo.

asian super power nations are one of the few nations whose power structures cannot be infiltrated by people who want to promote globalism and the eventual one world government that these sicko pedophile demons want the world to be unlike white nations whose power structures can and has been easily infiltrated.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
                    bingo.

asian super power nations are one of the few nations whose power structures cannot be infiltrated by people who want to promote globalism and the eventual one world government that these sicko pedophile demons want the world to be unlike white nations whose power structures can and has been easily infiltrated.
                    Thats what I like about these countries. They dont give a chit about your feelers when it comes to keeping people safe.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Thats what I like about these countries. They dont give a chit about your feelers when it comes to keeping people safe.
                      china wants to protect its childrens future so much that they decided to limit the urbanization of their children when it comes to hiphop/rap music.

that's the extent they are willing to keep their people safe.

yet america has gone the other way, on steroids.

everything has been urbanized.

you dont even see rock and roll anymore.

it got replaced by mumble rap degeneracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X