Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrestler dies in the ring, ref completely clueless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The refs job is to communicate with the wrestlers. He should’ve recognized something was wrong and stopped the match immediately. 20 years ago guys would’ve finished the match but in today’s era it’s not uncommon to break kayfabe when a serious accident happens especially when it’s a non televised event.
    Last edited by game20ver; 05-14-2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Curtis Curtis Curtis, let me just say that I would fight with my last breath for your right to post such ignorance and misinformation. God bless America
      Every site has a know it all

Shlt is FAF. The actor had a heart attack that had nothing to do with the part he was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Every site has a know it all

Shlt is FAF. The actor had a heart attack that had nothing to do with the part he was playing.
        And whenever Wrassling is brought up... Something with global appeal, (Lucha Libre), something that actually has themes of good and evil, and something that kids play together, often with cooperation, etc.... something that takes a lot of training, experience and skill, with a tradition involving many real wrestlers, and with connections to wrestling traditions...

Some moron pops off, 'ewww dats fake'

I will cop to being a know it all at times... and if someone tells me so on a topic I may even change my tune...So I am telling you, at first nicely, that your being a moron... I don't know if you have the same capacity frankly.
        Last edited by billeau2; 05-15-2019, 01:50 AM.

Comment

And whenever Wrassling is brought up... Something with global appeal, (Lucha Libre), something that actually has themes of good and evil, and something that kids play together, often with cooperation, etc.... something that takes a lot of training, experience and skill, with a tradition involving many real wrestlers, and with connections to wrestling traditions...

Some moron pops off, 'ewww dats fake'

I will cop to being a know it all at times... and if someone tells me so on a topic I may even change my tune...So I am telling you, at first nicely, that your being a moron... I don't know if you have the same capacity frankly.
          Settle down with your equally fake outrage, mam

Shlt is FAF no matter how you spell it.

Comment

''The acting is reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll ......................''

Comment

Bbbbut wrestling isn't real.

Comment

Settle down with your equally fake outrage, mam

Shlt is FAF no matter how you spell it.
                I tried to settle down but it was not real outrage.

Comment

I tried to settle down but it was not real outrage.
                  Of course it WASN'T

Comment

Of course it WASN'T

Sure thing...I get outraged over a difference of opinion on a message board. Ok champ!

Sometimes just thinking about what one is saying...even saying it back can help rather than make a moron out of oneself, just saying champ! In this case that would be;

'Billeau who always is often tongue in cheek, is outraged, I know this cause he used big font! And i can read his mind! And I guess this somehow makes you the champ!

Long live ya champ! Don;t step on any marbles in the street ya hear now!?

Comment

Sure thing...I get outraged over a difference of opinion on a message board. Ok champ!
                      Why people go on when its completely unnecessary.....

Breathe before clicking enter.

Comment

Working...
                      X