Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Ramadan to all my muzzed out bruvvas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u go to Argentina the day is only 7 hours long atm.

Comment

Brother Julian did well last night.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The God who Abraham spoke of is the God who all of them are currently worshiping.
        Dude we have been through this before, they aren't the same. If Christ is the Truth, the Way, and the Life and nobody comes to the Father except by Christ then they aren't the same. Islam believes God had no son, it isn't the same. That's where i'll end it cause if that's what you believe then cool, you and I will both have to answer to God in the end. My mind isn't changing bro

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Dude we have been through this before, they aren't the same. If Christ is the Truth, the Way, and the Life and nobody comes to the Father except by Christ then they aren't the same. Islam believes God had no son, it isn't the same. That's where i'll end it cause if that's what you believe then cool, you and I will both have to answer to God in the end. My mind isn't changing bro
          Remember the bible said Jesus is the Son Of God. So the Father of Jesus is the god for the three Abrahamic religions.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Remember the bible said Jesus is the Son Of God. So the Father of Jesus is the god for the three Abrahamic religions.
            We are all one.

Stay strong brothers

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              We are all one.

Stay strong brothers
              That's the truth right there.

Comment

Working...
              X