Happy Ramadan to all my muzzed out bruvvas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In muslims countries

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So you would have no problem sending your children on a plane with a pilot who has been fasting for 12-18 hours?

And lol @ u pulling the racist card. It has nothing to do with racism and really just proves the typical role of the victim used by specific parts of the population.
    In Muslims countries there are pilots who fly while fasting. My cousin have been a commercial pilot for about 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      So you would have no problem sending your children on a plane with a pilot who has been fasting for 12-18 hours?

And lol @ u pulling the racist card. It has nothing to do with racism and really just proves the typical role of the victim used by specific parts of the population.
      Why would i have a problem? Ive fasted for that long. I used to train boxing fasted. Id sometimes jog fasted and return just before fasting opens to break my fast.

You have a tiny mind.

Its no different from people intermittent fasting or on other extreme diets.

Yes im pulling the race card because ive read lots of your posts. You are blatently anti islamic. The funny thing is u think every muslim is a terrorist. Thats because youre stupid and think you know everything about the religion when you dont.

There are billions of muslims in the world. There are muslims in congress, sports, entertainment and everywhere. Wake your dumb racist arse up and differentiate that terrorists are our enemy too. You dont like em and we dont like em.

The difference between me and you is i dont eat pork and dont drink. The rest of the shyt we all do like lick poosey smoke weed and chase tail. We aint different anywhere else.

If you got a problem with terrorists and immigrants raping etc then im with u too. I hate that too. If u are stupid enough to brandish all muslims world wide like that then i cant help ur dumb arse.

Now lets all get along. I got no beef with you because im not a racist.

Act your age and act like a man and stop this bytch shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        Ramadan Mubarak Champ.
        Ramadan mubarak homie

Comment

can muslims eat booty during ramadan??

Comment

Enjoy your fasting my friends. When you get to eat here is a good way to clean a succulent wild hog. Thank me later.

Comment

I pray you all give your lives to Christ and leave islam

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I pray you all give your lives to Christ and leave islam
                They are worshiping the same God.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  They are worshiping the same God.
                  No they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    No they aren't.
                    Three of the world's major religions -- the monotheist traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam -- were all born in the Middle East and are all inextricably linked to one another. Christianity was born from within the Jewish tradition, and Islam developed from both Christianity and Judaism.

While there have been differences among these religions, there was a rich cultural interchange between Jews, Christians, and Muslims that took place in Islamic Spain and other places over centuries
                    The God who Abraham spoke of is the God who all of them are currently worshiping.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                      can muslims eat booty during ramadan??
                      Only after dark

Comment

Working...
                      X