Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undefeated Debate Champ Ben Shapiro Takes First Loss, QUITS Against BBC's Andrew Neil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    C level? I wouldn't go that far.

Neil vs. Shapiro went the same exact way as Mayweather vs. Canelo. Except that Canelo didn't quit. It was just a masterclass in debate.

Unknown, because he's won so damn many up until now, and then you gotta count all the ones he wins on Twitter, then the ones on Facebook, the ones at colleges, etc. If I had to guesstimate it was well into the 175-ish range.

If we're only talking the ones on TV and in person...probably 100-ish.

There have been threads for years on Reddit about how Shapiro keeps winning debates and owning people. He was a master at it...until this one.

Andrew Neil played with him and treated him the same way he does with everyone else, nobody gets easy questions with him.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      By pulling up obscure tweets from half a decade ago and creating a biased perspective of who they're interviewing?

Ben shapiro deals with facts and empirical evidence. That's what he argues. He doesn't talk about things he can't prove.

He answered all the interviewer's questions with facts. He caught him slipping once with the palestinian tweet from half a decade ago. Oh wow ben shapiro slipped up for the first time. Maybe he is human and not some interdimensional superjew.
      In other words Shapiro's words didn't stand the test of time.

I'm guessing 10 years from now he won't want to talk about things he said today.

Comment

Shapiro looks good when he debates idiots like Piers Morgan, put him in against a veteran like AN and look what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Shapiro looks good when he debates idiots like Piers Morgan, put him in against a veteran like AN and look what happens.
          Piers wants to be liked so he throws soft balls

Comment

Well I’ve never heard about any of them, so I watched the full interview with an open mind.

I was pretty clear that the interviewer confronted Shapiro with stuff from his book and older tweets that totally goes against what Shapiro apparently says today. So double standards was exposed to which Shapiro had no explanation. He was literally beaten from pillar to post and decided to say no mas.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Well I’ve never heard about any of them, so I watched the full interview with an open mind.

I was pretty clear that the interviewer confronted Shapiro with stuff from his book and older tweets that totally goes against what Shapiro apparently says today. So double standards was exposed to which Shapiro had no explanation. He was literally beaten from pillar to post and decided to say no mas.
              Whether you agree with him or not, Shapiro is a very intelligent guy

He’s built a very lucrative career out of spinning rubbish to a target market

Fair play to him

Big mistake to enter international mainstream with an interview with a guy with half a brain

Imagine what would have happened if the interviewer didn’t support his views?

Interviewer is a right winger which just shows you what a fraud Shapiro is

Comment

Andrew Neil is good but he's no Jeremy Paxman. Check out this video of him destroying Michael Howard.

Comment

I dislike Andrew Neil (who is, as his laugh at being called a leftie would tell you, pretty right-wing) as he can be a total **** at times.

But that was an easy W for him there, he was controlling it all with ease behind the jab.

You know the worst thing? He hadn't even got out of first gear. If he'd really wanted to, he could have taken Shapiro out inside a round.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                    Ben shapiro said he has no idea who he is. I have no idea who he is either lol. I have never heard of the interviewer or that show until today. I've been following ben shapiro for half a decade.

Ben shapiro is bigger than that show. He doesn't need to swallow their slander. He's the A-side. The only reason people are even talking about that interviewer and this show right now, is because of ben shapiro.
                    That's a very Fat Yankistanian perspective... bear in mind this was airing on the BBC to UK viewers, who would very much know who Andrew Neil was, and have no idea who Shapiro was.

Comment

This thread really shows the Fat Yankistanian mindset, that if a tree falls in the forest and it doesn't happen in the US, did it really fall?

This will be regarded over here as a lesser Neil W - he made some Fat Yank no one in Neil's audience will have heard of look like a spoilt, entitled brat - where Neil is very well-known, having shows where he's watched by millions each week, and where interviewing some daft kid who's big on social media is far from the peak of his career.

Probably worth noting that Neil was editor of The Sunday Times before Shapiro was even BORN.

("But we don't read The Sunday Times in da states so it doesn't count")
                      Last edited by !! Anorak; 05-11-2019, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X