Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undefeated Debate Champ Ben Shapiro Takes First Loss, QUITS Against BBC's Andrew Neil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    I don't see it that way. Why would he allow them to slander him, which was obviously their sole intent for having him there, just so he could give the BBC more ratings?

What does he gain? Nothing.

If anything he could have left earlier.

If you’ve never seen the interviewer before you might think that. Shapiro is just soft and expected soft questions.

Comment

Btw, the interviewer is a CONSERVATIVE so you knew that Shapiro was floundering when he accused him of being a liberal

Comment

I don't see it that way. Why would he allow them to slander him, which was obviously their sole intent for having him there, just so he could give the BBC more ratings?

The other guy was playing Gotcha! and using Team D talking points and buzzwords, so I really dont blame him for walking out.

It gets frustrating dealing with low hanging fruit on a constant basis.

I also give the man props for conceding defeat. You never, ever see the other side concede anything.

That is illustrated here on a daily basis. You'll notice all the guys who boast of 'winning' and never 'lose', concede or give an inch are always the D superfan types.

Comment

he wasn't in the damn mood.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
            If you’ve never seen the interviewer before you might think that. Shapiro is just soft and expected soft questions.
            Ben shapiro said he has no idea who he is. I have no idea who he is either lol. I have never heard of the interviewer or that show until today. I've been following ben shapiro for half a decade.

Ben shapiro is bigger than that show. He doesn't need to swallow their slander. He's the A-side. The only reason people are even talking about that interviewer and this show right now, is because of ben shapiro.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              The other guy was playing Gotcha! and using Team D talking points and buzzwords, so I really dont blame him for walking out.

It gets frustrating dealing with low hanging fruit on a constant basis.

I also give the man props for conceding defeat. You never, ever see the other side concede anything.

That is illustrated here on a daily basis. You'll notice all the guys who boast of 'winning' and never 'lose', concede or give an inch are always the D superfan types.

The snowflake just lost to his own side. He took friendly fire and died because the questions were too hard.

Comment

Ben shapiro said he has no idea who he is. I have no idea who he is either lol. I have never heard of the interviewer or that show until today. I've been following ben shapiro for half a decade.

Ben shapiro is bigger than that show. He doesn't need to swallow their slander. He's the A-side. The only reason people are even talking about that interviewer and this show right now, is because of ben shapiro.

The interviewer is bigger than the guy he’s interviewing, I suggest you do your research.

Comment

How where they slandering him? He was asked about things he wrote in his book and social media. He was also asked about a hot topic in America, abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                    How where they slandering him? He was asked about things he wrote in his book and social media. He was also asked about a hot topic in America, abortion.
                    By pulling up obscure tweets from half a decade ago and creating a biased perspective of who they're interviewing?

Ben shapiro deals with facts and empirical evidence. That's what he argues. He doesn't talk about things he can't prove.

He answered all the interviewer's questions with facts. He caught him slipping once with the palestinian tweet from half a decade ago. Oh wow ben shapiro slipped up for the first time. Maybe he is human and not some interdimensional superjew.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                      No, he was asked about quotes of his in the past where he's already publicly admitted he was wrong.

That's playing Gotcha!, and so I dont blame Shapiro for walking out.

That said, his mistake was attacking the guy (although technically it was a counter-attack, as Shapiro was first attacked).

I hope this guy none of us ever heard of before this incident enjoys his Gotcha! points, as that's all he's gonna get. I'd be stunned if Shapiro ever gives him the time of day in the future.

Why should Shapiro ever bother debating the guy again, knowing all he has is Gotcha! nonsense and Team D talking points?

I demand more from my debate opponents, and I'd be shocked if Mr Shapiro doesn't as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X