Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undefeated Debate Champ Ben Shapiro Takes First Loss, QUITS Against BBC's Andrew Neil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Basically what Megyn Kelly and pretty much every other female reporter not associated with Fox News has done to President Trump, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson...

Every reporter does that. Bring up old crap and trigger the current sensitive public. Which is exactly what Neil was doing.

Shapiro shouldn't have quit. Fight back.
    Except he wasn't smart enough to do so. Bens true intellect is revealed when he isn't debating college kids or when he's asked to discuss a topic he is unaware of.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

What is it about Fat Yanks and this "debate" myth? It wasn't a "debate", or a "trap"... it was an INTERVIEW.

Andrew Neil was asking him about stuff he'd actually just said.

It cracks me up... people actually rate this Shapiro cat? He's a whiny joker. I saw someone on YouTube today say that he's not a snowflake, he's a full blizzard.
      Lol if Ben passes for an intellectual in the US then i seriously worry about you guys. Yes he's smart, but so are the many harvard law students working in law and finance. Nothing special about him in that regard.

Comment

Working...
      X