Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to know the name of this 80s song in this old Mike Tyson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Need to know the name of this 80s song in this old Mike Tyson fight

The song starts at 8:11. You can only hear an instrumental version of it, but no vocals. Driving me crazy trying to figure it out. I know it's some song I've heard countless times before. Perhaps someone here knows?

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    The song starts at 8:11. You can only hear an instrumental version of it, but no vocals. Driving me crazy trying to figure it out. I know it's some song I've heard countless times before. Perhaps someone here knows?

Sounds like Everybody Wang Chung Tonight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Sounds like Everybody Wang Chung Tonight ?
      Thank You! It was killing me that I didn't know the song, I knew i heard it before and had a feeling it was some 80s hit. Thanks again!

Comment

Thank You! It was killing me that I didn't know the song, I knew i heard it before and had a feeling it was some 80s hit. Thanks again!

NP

Comment

just curious as to why you're asking about this? the music sounds pretty lame honestly. and im not trying to be a punk or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            just curious as to why you're asking about this? the music sounds pretty lame honestly. and im not trying to be a punk or anything.
            ya it is pretty lame

Comment

Actually it's called Everybody Have Fun Tonight. But it's by the pop group Wang Chung and it's followed by the line Everybody Wang Chung Tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                Not to speak for him, but it sounds like it was one of those "on my mind" questions... he couldn't figure out the answer, and it was gnawing away at him. Whether he likes the song is not part of that equation.

Comment

Working...
                X