No announcement yet.

the Official "My Hood has the highest homicide Rate" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    cool story. mexicans and blacks should duke it out.
    Im so old (55) that when I was coming up in East Harlem it was the Irish and Blacks that had just dukked it out.

When bodies started flying back from Vietnam... I think they realized that they had more in common than perhaps originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Im so old (55) that when I was coming up in East Harlem it was the Irish and Blacks that had just dukked it out.

When bodies started flying back from Vietnam... I think they realized that they had more in common than perhaps originally thought.
      the point giver helps young and old alike. the point giver's location of utopia is devoid of crime and e-poverty.

long live the points! long live the green!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Cool story bro.
        I guess respect is a language that everyone likes.
        Well Put! It works both ways also...I remember lecturing one of my "kids" trying to explain to him that going to a job interview after smoking weed with his mom, was NOT A GOOD IDEA! "Junior" really had never been to an interview and didn't see the problem. Its all good, we just had to have a conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Bro, it's good to catch up with you always. Tru Fan is still listening to gangster rap, wearing his hoodie, and driving his girl friends Hyundai.

Tokyo is super safe, but when I was living in the tenderloin for half a year, I used to walk in and out of that chitty wedge of nowhere talking to myself like a crazy person. A few times a fool or two would step towards me, but I'd let them know where I was staying, and why, or they'd ask if I was the popo, and I'd say "test me and find out son, I got what you need!"

Tokyo is safe, but ceappy Mexican food.
          LOL the TL... Best Vietnamese sandwiches and the biggest open air pharmacy in the country! operating just outside the popo station...You don't even need a prescription!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            cool story. mexicans and blacks should duke it out.
            They are already duking it out in So Cal. Too much violence in the world. Even my Jhonny has an archenemy here and there.

Comment

Working...
            X