Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endgame sux balls(beware of !! Spoilers!!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I haven’t watched this movie yet but what’s with all the testosterone around here like “grown men don’t watch this”. Lol stfu cornballs
    i cant remember the last time I had this much fun at the movie theater. you have to see it asap. this is what we go to the movies for.

Comment

There seems like to be alot of upset closet racist lol.

Personally i don't even agree with half the stuff in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
        This was one of the best cinematic experiences I have ever had, I laughed, I got teary eyes, my heart jumped out of my chest, i got chills. If this is a bad movie, what the hell does a movie have to do to be good for you? suck your dick?
        That would be great start. Maybe I'm just a bitter old man or not into ****ty movies. Hey whatever floats ur boat.

Comment

I was expecting more but I still thought it was pretty good. I liked the fat drunk Thor

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I’ve seen rocks in my back yard that act better than Brie Larson doe. She’s very bland.
            I bet you have rocks in your back yard that have a better ass than she does as well.

Comment

It was amazing everything I wanted it to be and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I bet you have rocks in your back yard that have a better ass than she does as well.
                Yup. My rocks don’t need a butt double

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  It was amazing everything I wanted it to be and more.
                  It was better than anything I excpected. I didn't really like infinity war that much. It was alright, it was good for a watch but nothing special. endgame was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Yeah, they shot their load with this one. They're going to make them more PC, more "woke", gays all over, the main male heroes are going to be black, gay or women.

Avengers 5 is going to have Blactain America, Black Panther, hetero-man hating - Bull Dyke Captain Marvel, black and "woke" female that's smarter than all the grownups Iron Girl*, possibly played by the "smartest" person on the planet Black Panther's sister or a completely different character and Black Valkyrie taking over Thor's spot.

All the hetero males are going to be evil or idiots.

This is going to be a disaster fast.

*Wait the woke community won't let you use "girl" in the title, it'll be Iron Heart like in the comics. Stupid huh?
                    well isn't that the trend lately already? Ghostbuster, Oceans whatever etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X