Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endgame sux balls(beware of !! Spoilers!!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endgame sux balls(beware of !! Spoilers!!!)

Wasted 2 hrs plus on a garbage movie wow.

I'm officially done with these super hero flixs.

The crazy part is Disney is about to make a killing with a less than mediocre movie. I mean are these people even trying nemore?
    Awesome
    46.67%
    It alright
    33.33%
    Sux Monkey Balls
    20.00%

Spoilers? Heard rumors looking for facts.

And I thought this wasn't coming out officially til tomorrow? You go to a private screening or something?

Comment

How is this even a surprise? Lol. I told ya it would suck donkey diick just like all the other lame superhero movies.

Westerners are so dumbed down that sht movies like this can be sold to them.

I never understood this. Seriously grown men watch these stuff?

Comment

I'm a VIP. Naw just watched it on Kodi. I guess there was a leak. The version I watched had this Japanese guy weezing thru the whole movie.

Probably the most entertaining part. Nothing worth spoiler worthy. One main character dies tho.
        Last edited by jsmith_tsu; 04-25-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          I'm a VIP. Naw just watched it on Kodi. I guess there was a leak. The version I watched had this Japanese guy weezing thru the whole movie.

Probably the most entertaining part. Nothing worth spoiler worthy. One main character dies tho.
          Ironman?

I heard Thanos gets wacked mad early in it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Ironman?

I heard Thanos gets wacked mad early in it too?
            True to a degree but he is the end villian. But he does get knocked off unceremoniously. Probably deserved more respect than that.

Also Thor looks like Left Hook Tua bietch fat lazy azz.

Comment

Its another Marvel movie. You didn't expect them to change it up did you?

These movies are soulless shells of entertainment designed to appeal to anyone. They make a lot of money, they don't require any thought and they keep people amused enough to continue watching them. The Marvel cinematic universe is absolute perfection as far as a business model goes in the film industry.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                True to a degree but he is the end villian. But he does get knocked off unceremoniously. Probably deserved more respect than that.

Also Thor looks like Left Hook Tua bietch fat lazy azz.
                I heard 2 main characters died doe not just Ironman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I heard 2 main characters died doe not just Ironman.
                  I don't remember another one. Maybe they bored then to death. Unless u talking bout Cap. He didn't die as far s I know

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    Its another Marvel movie. You didn't expect them to change it up did you?

These movies are soulless shells of entertainment designed to appeal to anyone. They make a lot of money, they don't require any thought and they keep people amused enough to continue watching them. The Marvel cinematic universe is absolute perfection as far as a business model goes in the film industry.
                    They getting worse by the movie. Maybe children will be entertained but like previous poster said a grown man cannot be amused by this garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X