No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s killer Eric Holder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Why do you think Holder took him out? He even kicked Nip’s head after finishing him off. That sht is cold and one would have to be extremely hateful towards a guy to go that extra.

There has to be more to this than Nips calling him a snitch.

What do you think happened?
    well supposedly there is new video showing a white guy coming out of a white car (3 cars were parked when the shooting happened and then the 3rd car is somehow not even there after that)

so the guy got out of the car and "said" something to holder RIGHT after looking at nipsey.......

check it:

how many white cars there?

now how many white cars here?

again there is video of a guy coming out of that car, looking over to nipsey, and then going towards holder

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      well supposedly there is new video showing a white guy coming out of a white car (3 cars were parked when the shooting happened and then the 3rd car is somehow not even there after that)

so the guy got out of the car and "said" something to holder RIGHT after looking at nipsey.......

check it:

again there is video of a guy coming out of that car, looking over to nipsey, and then going towards holder

Comment

check it:

This video..

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/02/nipse...ught-on-video/

I see a man stepping out of a white BMW 3 series but looks to me like he headed towards the trash bin. You can see him bending over to throw something away?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          This video..

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/02/nipse...ught-on-video/

I see a man stepping out of a white BMW 3 series but looks to me like he headed towards the trash bin. You can see him bending over to throw something away?
          yes......

now what I find strange is this.... the guy comes out of the car yea.... and then he walks towards the left of the screen. Now in front of that store front (left side) it looks like a reflection of some sort as hes walking.

even after the 1st shot is fired you can see him (white sneakers) casual go inside a shop.....

im sorry man being raised in the hood NO one walks casual when a shooting happens unless they know they are not getting shot at

this video is good on the details and you can see that shadowy figure I was talking about

https://www.facebook.com/nikeair.cor...7070278457266/

Comment

check it:

that's not some white guy. that's suppose to be nipsey's business partner "cowboy".. if you watch one of the interview from him, he said he went inside to put his food away, that's the part in the video where you see him went inside the store.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              that's not some white guy. that's suppose to be nipsey's business partner "cowboy".. if you watch one of the interview from him, he said he went inside to put his food away, that's the part in the video where you see him went inside the store.
              Aahhh ok thanks for clearing that up only thing is why is he car not there

Comment

Too many reaches and conspiracy theory, the "white man" didnt want to kill nipsey cause he painted a basketball court pretty colors in the hood lmfao.

I checked em all out, the guy threw something in the trash did not hand the killer anything, he glanced over at nipsey cause well its nipsey.

a disagreement ended in violence, just how alot of disagreements end in the "HOOD".

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It's a cold world when the Attorney General is killin rappers...
                  I was just about to comment that the name sounds hella familiar

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    Aahhh ok thanks for clearing that up only thing is why is he car not there
                    Are you sure that's Cowboy? To me...from that shltty camera, it doesn't look like him. But even if it is (did you find proof of that?) it doesn't seem like his story follows.

He said the guy shook their hands and then left to get his burger. He got his food and take it inside. He left Nipsey for only 3 seconds he said, then the guy came back bangin'.

But to me, maybe the handshake took place earlier. Maybe he didn't see 'Shltty Cuz' behind him when he went to the garbage can....ok. But saying he left Nipsey 3 seconds when the video, if that's him, would make it appear like he barely got in the store when the guy started busting. So 3 seconds means you just turned your back on Nipsey.

Doesn't make sense. I haven't been following this closely so there may be updates, but this guy was suspicious of Cowboy from awhile ago.

So how did you know that's Cowboy in the video? Because if so, his story becomes very murky.

Comment

Innocent till proven guilty in the court of law, white rookie.

Comment

Working...
                      X