Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a wife that works or one that stays at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have both.

Polygamy is where it's at, bruh.

Comment

stay home wives get fn bored and next thing you know theyre fking or sckin off the plumber, comcast tech, a high school stud.
      theyll make some sht up and would look forward for a "tech" to cum inside your home while youre at work.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        stay home wives get fn bored and next thing you know theyre fking or sckin off the plumber, comcast tech, a high school stud.
        theyll make some sht up and would look forward for a "tech" to cum inside your home while youre at work.
        that's what i was thinking... but wives that goes to work can also be fvvvking the dudes at her work place too! i vote for an ugly wife. problem solved.

Comment

Stay at home would be best.

But no kids though...that can be an issue

Comment

Lol yeah because they wont want to screw a co worker that they see everyday. Ive seen the chit happen with my employees in the past. "we're going to lunch" yeah ok whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              that's what i was thinking... but wives that goes to work can also be fvvvking the dudes at her work place too! i vote for an ugly wife. problem solved.
              percentage of a stay home would be higher.
              everyones wife works

Comment

percentage of a stay home would be higher.
                everyones wife works
                nope! percentage of wives cheating at work is a lot higher playa.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  nope! percentage of wives cheating at work is a lot higher playa.
                  What it really comes down to work or not. Is a slurt is going to cheat shes going to cheat. Just like a man.

Comment

I'd definitely prefer a woman that's busy with something during the day while i'm at work and the kids are in school, that has a lot of advantages like that she can exert some energy on something productive and not on negative things like eating, gossiping, overthinking about me and making my life hell when i come back from work, appreciating how hard making money actually is, etc...,

However I don't want a woman that comes back from work later than everyone else regardless of how much money she makes. She should be there by the time the kids get home so that she can take care of that and also so that she's not investing all her time and energy into work by working long.
                    Last edited by Dip_Slide; 12-24-2019, 03:47 PM.

Comment

stay home 4wives get fn bored and next thing you know theyre fking or sckin off the plumber, comcast tech, a high school stud.
                      Too much pörn man!

Comment

Working...
                      X