Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a wife that works or one that stays at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Would you rather a wife that does not work and you are only provider in the relationship. However, she is dedicated to making sure house is clean, kids are taken care, keeping herself in shape for you and making sure your balls are thoroughly empty and stomach full each night.

vs

A wife that makes more than you but works demanding hours. She pays for 60% of the household bills, does the dishes from time to time and cooks on sundays when she has time off. However, most of the time, you guys order food in or you are left cooking for yourself. You also have sex about 2-3x/week and get to spend most of the time together on weekend, assuming she is not on call.

Neither man, when you're a thoroughbred alpha stud like me who cycles pure bull shark testosterone you dont need no copulation object (wife) I aint got time for that chit. Give me some crakers and cheese set of 50 kg dumbells n im all good.

Im a bit of an aunty killer though
    #lockupyouraunties
    #cougarhuntingseason
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 03-25-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      zionist shill is the correct term, he is paid by zionists to spread his muslims are bad message. go figure.
      Ah I see. Do you believe this is universally true of people who are raising awareness on European survival & anti-colonization, are they all paid by Jews/Zionists, or just Tommy Robinson specifically?

Comment

A wife that I put a tracking collar on while I’m at work so I can know every move she makes. Any trips outside the house have to first be requested and then approved by me. Any infraction will result in a week locked in the cellar.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Ah I see. Do you believe this is universally true of people who are raising awareness on European survival & anti-colonization, are they all paid by Jews/Zionists, or just Tommy Robinson specifically?
          no, but well done on going to some weird extreme point straight off the bat, i do however find it odd that all these right wing 'intellectuals'
          i.e Sam Harris, Rubin, Ben Shaprio, Crowder, Mcginnes (rebel media claims to be a zionist group) etc ALL without fail either are self proclaimed 'zionists' or completely support the apartheid state of Israel without fail and i even saw Shapiro and a few others call that senator racist and a bigot simply to address the fact the Israeli lobby is extremely influencial, its apparantly racist to point out a fact.
          Last edited by mlac; 03-25-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            no, but well done on going to some weird extreme point straight off the bat, i do however find it odd that all these right wing 'intellectuals'
            i.e Sam Harris, Rubin, Ben Shaprio, Crowder, Mcginnes (rebel media claims to be a zionist group) etc ALL without fail either are self proclaimed 'zionists' or completely support the apartheid state of Israel without fail and i even saw Shapiro and a few others call that senator racist and a bigot simply to address the fact the Israeli lobby is extremely influencial, its apparantly racist to point out a fact.
            Honest question: Why do you personally care so much?

The increasingly unlikely demographic survival of the Western world is far more relevant to you as a person and to your family than the rather trivial/academic issue of who is pro-Israel vs pro-Palestine. Why would you prioritize the latter to the extreme point of disregarding an activist in their entirety solely based on their sympathy towards Israel?

Harris, Shapiro and Rubin are all Jewish, so that makes sense. There are plenty on the right who are critical of US-Israel relations but they're too easily dismissed as "Nazis" by the left to ever gain access to mainstream platforms, so what does make it through is disproportionately Jewish.

To boot there are plenty of people who dislike Jews/Judaism but still support Israel (and many other pre-Arab M.E. cultures) on the basis that Arabized Muslims simply are not native to the region & wiped out hundreds of native cultures during their expansion. It's not all aligned along a religious paradigm nor a right/left paradigm.

To take an oversimplification like right-wing intellectuals being Jewish shills is silly to begin with, but to then place the welfare of Palestinians above that of your own future (presuming that you live in a colonized Western country) and attack European survival activists because they seem a common cause with is over the top.
            Last edited by ////; 03-25-2019, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Sam Harris is a right winger?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Honest question: Why do you personally care so much?

The increasingly unlikely demographic survival of the Western world is far more relevant to you as a person and to your family than the rather trivial/academic issue of who is pro-Israel vs pro-Palestine. Why would you prioritize the latter to the extreme point of disregarding an activist in their entirety solely based on their sympathy towards Israel?

Harris, Shapiro and Rubin are all Jewish, so that makes sense. There are plenty on the right who are critical of US-Israel relations but they're too easily dismissed as "Nazis" by the left to ever gain access to mainstream platforms, so what does make it through is disproportionately Jewish.

To boot there are plenty of people who dislike Jews/Judaism but still support Israel (and many other pre-Arab M.E. cultures) on the basis that Arabized Muslims simply are not native to the region & wiped out hundreds of native cultures during their expansion. It's not all aligned along a religious paradigm nor a right/left paradigm.

To take an oversimplification like right-wing intellectuals being Jewish shills is silly to begin with, but to then place the welfare of Palestinians above that of your own future (presuming that you live in a colonized Western country) and attack European survival activists because they seem a common cause with is over the top.
                Why are you making a load of assumptons about what i prioritise and what i deem important, based on...absolutely nothing?
                Btw how does 'they're jewish it makes sense' make sense? You do know Zionism is basically nothing to do with religion right? i dont claim to be an expert but as far as i know its a political idealogy, there are tons of Jews that strongly condemn zionism and protest agaisnt it.

For the record, i went working/travelling abroad from 20-25 and when i came home i did not recognise where i grew up, there were always polish, indians and chinese immigrants here and there, doing labouring, cornershops and takeaways as there are in every country, but it was unregonisable, immigrants literally everywhere, i spoke about how there were way too many of them to family members who are middle of the road kind of people with the opinion of 'well we need them for the NHS' etc and that type of crap.. the second we stepped outside from having this conversation there were people speaking some foreign language (this was very rare in a village kind of environment) you couldnt of timed it better. So yes i do see how england is losing/lost its identity and has been flooded, and i do see how there is a narrative to shut down this debate with the racism card, i see through all the BS. There is literally prograpanda everywhere you look, but you have fallen for the opposite side of the coins propaganda.

But i also see through the BS of tommy ****ing robinson, being some kind of 'european survival activist' as you put it, what a load of rubbish. if he was exactly that, why does he solely focus on muslims, when the majority of immigrants are romanians etc (in my experience) Its ironic that your original post linked raising my question of right wing activists all being pro zionists to a conspiracy theory to attempt to ridicule it. When tommy robinson believes & peddles a conspiracy theory of a muslim invasion to set up sharia law, with pedo gangs on every doorstep, terrorists hiding in your bin and generally being a fear mongering moron that is akin to any low IQ bloke down the pub who reads the sun and thinks he has opinions, boiling down the nations problems to ' those fukin muslims innit m8'. We are in desperate desperate times if this drug addict mouth breathing moron is considered a heroic activist.

As for 'why do i care so much' look at both our sigs and then tell me who cares so much that they feel the need to make a polictical statement on a boxing forum. You probobly debate these issues on other forums and in rl all the time, i feel its a waste of time, i will you give you my opinion if you ask for it, because im fairly knowledageble on history, and what has moulded the world we live in today, and if there was a scale, funding and protecting the apartheid state of Israel and Saudi Arabia would be at the top, fighting wars for them/ among other interests in the M/E is the cause for many of the worlds problems today. Once the nations get bombed back to the stone age, the refugees flood the very nations that bombed them, then 'activists' claim the former should be supported while the latter should be condemed...
                Last edited by mlac; 03-26-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

curious why you guys want a stay at home home, so you work 40 hours a week or more while she stays on her ass all day?

Comment

Why would anyone want a stay at home wife. She must have a life of her own, ambition and also be bringing something to the table.

Comment

B.

Once you date a productive woman who has her own money and her own shít going on you will never look at option A women the same again.

At least for me its a turn off if a woman doesn't have a life of her own and only serves me like an old school house wife. Seems nice on the outside but gets old real quick

Comment

Working...
                      X