Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I'll play devil's advocate here.

You owe nothing to her man (or family) and what you do with another consensual adult is between the both of you. She wants to have fun with you and if you're game then take your shot, it's sex she's seeking and you probably know she's not looking for a new relationship. Yes, think things through but if she is being discrete and wants sex, then it is completely your prerogative. I sense a lot of insecure guys here who are placing themselves in the shoes of the guy, and wondering how they would react if some random guy banged their wife. I get it. However, if she is already looking to mess around, she'll either do it with you or look for another guy to fook. You being some high-ethical warrior is not going to prevent this woman from seeking out sex outside of her marriage.

Get a room and shag her.

I'd have recommended what you have if they weren't co-workers who'd keep working together even after this. The fact that it might go awkward at work if things don't go as planned is a cause for concern.
    If the lady or OP were switching jobs then this would have been an easier option to pursue.

Comment

A man should have a moral code and stick to it.

If you think banging a married mom of two children is ok then go for it. But do so knowing and accepting the ethical standards you have set for yourself.

Comment

A few people from work are going out this weekend... She keeps texting me, trying to convince me to go with them, she says if I I'll go she'll go too.

Think I'll say yes then bail out in the last minute

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          And there it goes again, lmao.
          So how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            A man should have a moral code and stick to it.

If you think banging a married mom of two children is ok then go for it. But do so knowing and accepting the ethical standards you have set for yourself.

Good advice.

Comment

Don't do it man. Why put your self in a dangerous situation or even a false rape case? There's too many women out there.

Comment

Ask her out for a drink and see what she's really about.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  So how old are you?
                  Not too much older than you. It's just an experience difference. Not an age difference. There's 35 year old people out there that say things like 18 year olds. Not saying you're stupid, you just come off a little inexperienced and that's why I kind of put two and two together.

I meet with business owners ever days and conduct actual business. Which is a better way of saying, "I'm deeply schooled in the ways of business." Which would probably trigger a lot of people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    A few people from work are going out this weekend... She keeps texting me, trying to convince me to go with them, she says if I I'll go she'll go too.

Think I'll say yes then bail out in the last minute
                    Smh, bro what are you doing? You LITERALLY sound like a Kardashian now.

Okay, I'll tell you exactly what I would do at this point if I was in as far as you are. I would have done things differently from the get go but is she attractive?

I'd literally tell her that you can't because you find her to be a 'down ass chick' or whatever these kids say these days, and that she's married and that would cause a lot of problems that you do not want to be apart of. Do not let the discussion go further.

Now keep in mind that statement can also be used as actual groundwork as well. If she wasn't married for example. You have to stand firm to that statement and actually mean it. If she scoffs at you and is like "What are you talking about? Ugh never...." Then you just read it all wrong. Remember, working in close spaces can cause intimacy because everything is so closed off.

Be up front and stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Not too much older than you. It's just an experience difference. Not an age difference. There's 35 year old people out there that say things like 18 year olds. Not saying you're stupid, you just come off a little inexperienced and that's why I kind of put two and two together.

I meet with business owners ever days and conduct actual business. Which is a better way of saying, "I'm deeply schooled in the ways of business." Which would probably trigger a lot of people on here.
                      Once again, Kendall's company made 800 milion in 3 years. Your response was 'it doesn't count cuz she sucks dicks' or something like that.

The concept of business is much wider than you could ever imagine. It's not just buying for 1 dollars and selling for 2 like you seem to think.

Presented with facts, you refuse to acknowledge them and go on some drivels about morality that have nothing to do anything. That's inexperience. The refusal to say you're wrong.

Usinh Clint Eastwood as your sig and calling people kids doesn't make you this experienced old timer you pretend to be. It just makes you an arrogant a$$hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X