No announcement yet.

Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    There is no touchy subject. Just born with a moral code. Seems you don’t have one so me explaining anything won’t be understood by you.
    You were born with a moral code? lol monogamy and marriage isn't even a natural thing for humans. Trust me dude, you don't want to get into this conversation cause you sound dumb AF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      To each his own bro. I’ve never been a cheater. I always kept it real with girls I was fcking. When I was done or tired of fcking them I told them and I moved on. So I guess I can’t see your point of view. I never cared to play games or cover up lies. Seems like a lot
      Yeah - people are made different. i have never seen the point in using drugs and driving fast but other folks do it because of the rush.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        You were born with a moral code? lol monogamy and marriage isn't even a natural thing for humans. Trust me dude, you don't want to get into this conversation cause you sound dumb AF.
        Monogamy, marriage, LOVE has been around since the beginning of human civilizations dummy. So based on that comment by you you’re right. I don’t want to have this conversation with you Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I dunno why these lot don’t know this.

Carroting is a centuries old tradition which originated in Suffolk, England.

The carrot to arse practice was thought to highlight the promiscuous woman to the public so they could scorn her, exclude her to the fringes of decent society, and in some instances put her in the stocks and throw cabbages at her.

A carrot was chosen under the misapprehension that in pre-electricity days a carrot could
          be seen in the dark if she was sneaking out of Farmer John’s sex barn. Of course accepted common lore is that eating carrots can help you see in the dark.

As yet there is no evidence on what shoving a carrot up your arse does for your eyesight.
          They have there heads up there arse so to speak, ah yes a great tradition. Builds character. The eyesight myth is a distraction to the true benefit.

Which is to ensure the womans arse gets conditioned to large phallic objects in the hole so that during there time of the month you can still safely penetrate her (if you wish too)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I dunno why these lot don’t know this.

Carroting is a centuries old tradition which originated in Suffolk, England.

The carrot to arse practice was thought to highlight the promiscuous woman to the public so they could scorn her, exclude her to the fringes of decent society, and in some instances put her in the stocks and throw cabbages at her.

A carrot was chosen under the misapprehension that in pre-electricity days a carrot could
            be seen in the dark if she was sneaking out of Farmer John’s sex barn. Of course accepted common lore is that eating carrots can help you see in the dark.

As yet there is no evidence on what shoving a carrot up your arse does for your eyesight.

Comment

• Personally I don't mess with chicks in a relationship let alone married, if one expresses interest in me, go finish that first then maybe we can talk.

There is a husband, kids and she's a colleague

What's the upside exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Personally I don't mess with chicks in a relationship let alone married, if one expresses interest in me, go finish that first then maybe we can talk.

There is a husband, kids and she's a colleague

What's the upside exactly?
                Come on man, obviously if you don't **** her ur some kind of beta male cuck. A real man thinks with his *****, always.

Comment

Working...
                X