No announcement yet.

Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    This is true. A lot of guys here are under the impression that attached women will want a relationship if you bang them and blah blah blah. Hell no, women are just as horny as men, probably even more especially if they feel bored, sexually frustrated, and undesired by their man.

I've put my player ways behind me but you wouldn't believe how many married and attached women I've slept with. It was actually easier because I knew they didn't want a relationship of any kind, they just wanted some nasty discreet fun.
    This guy knows what's up.

Comment

• There's a lot of thirsty none pvssy getting suckers in this thread.
      It's about doing whats right. By some of your logic it's OK to steal, because some ones going to steal any way.
      If the woman is going to be a piece of ****, then let her be a piece of ****, but you don't have to participate in it.
      There are a billion other women that aren't going to come with the drama. She's lying to her husband. Why would you think Anything she is saying to you is true.
      I personally wouldnt want to fool with a shady ass bltch like that, but then I never hurt for pvssy like some of you seem to be. Jumping on the first action you can get and justifying it.
      Besides you KNOW she's already sleeping in the same bed as another man getting fcked and sucking dlck. I don't fck girls that I KNOW are alresdy getting fcked. Seems gross to me.

There's a bunch of lame ass dudes in her calling men names because we have higher standards for ourselves and the women we deal with.

It's clear who does and doesn't have sex in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Did that guy kill his wife too?
        No. From what I heard I guess he had found out confronted the woman and made her set something up with my uncle. So that night he came over and and supposedly the guy was in the house and my uncle didn't know and he stabbed him. That happened in the Bronx back in the 70s.

Comment

Beat that, Rude Bwoy. Beat it.
          No sah....cyan badda wid di drama deh. Last time, mi gi a married woman mi numba, har husband a call mi 3am and wah fi kno weh him woman deh. Dem time deh a mi n mi woman inna bed and she a ask a who dat a ask mi fi dem woman.

Di man all a tell mi him know weh mi work, rasta.

Comment

Well said........
            Bahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah

Comment

• It’s the same story over and over. Arguing with someone who has zero business experience who spends their whole life on the internet is a waste of time.

Comment

• Just stick a carrot in her arse son. Problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  No. From what I heard I guess he had found out confronted the woman and made her set something up with my uncle. So that night he came over and and supposedly the guy was in the house and my uncle didn't know and he stabbed him. That happened in the Bronx back in the 70s.
                  Damn fool. So some other man has her now.
                  Wouldn't it have been sensible to just kill her too since another man having her drove him nuts?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    No sah....cyan badda wid di drama deh. Last time, mi gi a married woman mi numba, har husband a call mi 3am and wah fi kno weh him woman deh. Dem time deh a mi n mi woman inna bed and she a ask a who dat a ask mi fi dem woman.

Di man all a tell mi him know weh mi work, rasta.
                    Rasscloth. When you a be Joe Grind you haffi be more discreet. Den wha make d eediat woman gi di man your number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      There's a lot of thirsty none pvssy getting suckers in this thread.
                      It's about doing whats right. By some of your logic it's OK to steal, because some ones going to steal any way.
                      If the woman is going to be a piece of ****, then let her be a piece of ****, but you don't have to participate in it.
                      There are a billion other women that aren't going to come with the drama. She's lying to her husband. Why would you think Anything she is saying to you is true.
                      I personally wouldnt want to fool with a shady ass bltch like that, but then I never hurt for pvssy like some of you seem to be. Jumping on the first action you can get and justifying it.
                      Besides you KNOW she's already sleeping in the same bed as another man getting fcked and sucking dlck. I don't fck girls that I KNOW are alresdy getting fcked. Seems gross to me.

There's a bunch of lame ass dudes in her calling men names because we have higher standards for ourselves and the women we deal with.

It's clear who does and doesn't have sex in this thread.
                      Red - bad logic. When something is stolen, monetary value is lost. F**cking a p**ssy takes nothing from it.

Blue - why does that matter? He is just getting some sex.

Green - That's mental weakness.

Comment

Working...
                      X