No announcement yet.

Radio stations around the world ban Michael Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Why didn't you just chop off 95% of my post ?

So let me got this ''straight'' -

Those 2 sources, out of HUNDREDS of potential victims who must have been dying to be heard/seen, got MJ off, only to start crying years AFTER his DEATH ?

Justice is weird.
    If you think Robson is telling the truth now or not. It still calls in to question the evidence he gave at the trial, which in turn calls in to question the verdict. The verdict his defenders like you keep bringing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If you think Robson is telling the truth now or not. It still calls in to question the evidence he gave at the trial, which in turn calls in to question the verdict. The verdict his defenders like you keep bringing up.
      A lot of things are being brought up here but certain members have incurable tunnel vision.

10 yrs after death, 2 ''victims'' out of hundreds, no one allowed to dispute it.....

Some forms of Documentary Justice are shady AF.

Comment

Did you check out Razorfists videos yet?

Let me help you.

Watch them all, your questions were answered. But you can pretend they were not by not clicking.

Comment

A lot of things are being brought up here but certain members have incurable tunnel vision.

10 yrs after death, 2 ''victims'' out of hundreds, no one allowed to dispute it.....

Some forms of Documentary Justice are shady AF.
          MJ only had 2 defenders out of hundreds at his trial and now one of those 2 say MJ abused him.

You fans are saying Robson isn't credible but then using a verdict that Robson played a big part in getting to defend Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
            Did you check out Razorfists videos yet?

Let me help you.

Watch them all, your questions were answered. But you can pretend they were not by not clicking.
            Razorfish is full of ****. I've seen the guy on drunken peasants. Why do you keep posting his crap, are you him?

Comment

MJ only had 2 defenders out of hundreds at his trial and now one of those 2 say MJ abused him.

You fans are saying Robson isn't credible but then using a verdict that Robson played a big part in getting to defend Jackson.
              What part of HUNDREDS of ''victims'' are you missing and how many times must I read the above quote ?

Comment

What part of HUNDREDS of ''victims'' are you missing and how many times must I read the above quote ?
                Where are you getting hundreds of victims from?

Comment

Razorfish is full of ****. I've seen the guy on drunken peasants. Why do you keep posting his crap, are you him?
                  I keep on posting his "crap" because you are behind in the conversation. He covers the details of the allegations and leaving neverland comprehensively.

I post it, because I am waiting for you to catch up.

I have posted many helpful links to you before, who cite useful sources for information, and you ignored them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
                    I keep on posting his "crap" because you are behind in the conversation. He covers the details of the allegations and finding neverland comprehensively.

I post it, because I am waiting for you to catch up.

I have posted many helpful links to you before, who cite useful sources for information, and you ignored them.
                    I don't give a **** what he covers, the guy is full of ****. That's all you do post links to others arguments because you can't think for yourself.

Comment

I don't give a **** what he covers, the guy is full of ****. That's all you do post links to others arguments because you can't think for yourself.
                      I'm not here to tell you what I think, I've been consistent with providing the facts, analysis and information.

All the things you want to talk about, Razorfist has covered. Sufficiently.

So why do you continue to ignore his videos? He's a lot more informed on the subject than I am. I think you should leave a comment on his twitter, he usually responds. I'd like to see how that interaction goes.

One things for sure, Razorfist didn't need a sob story and the worlds saddest violin to make a point. Just the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X