No announcement yet.

Radio stations around the world ban Michael Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Any testimony given didn't get him convicted when he was alive. Did he say "can't wait to buttf#ck you" on the phone?

What EXACTLY proves he diddled these two sketchy broke mfers is what I'm asking.

Dude was weird as f#ck nothing to debate there. But I've seen nothing to suggest he actually molested any kids he was alleged to have when he was on trial or these two f#ckheads cuz they have the trustability of timeshare salesmen.
    So basically what you're saying is a guy who spends thousands of hours talking to little boys on the phone, spends thousands of hours alone with little boys, who sleeps in the same bed with little boys, who has multiple men testifying they had sex hundreds of times with MJ when they were little boys, whose stories are corroborated by their parents, and by video and phone call recordings, on top of hotel check ins and news footage... is probably not a pedophile...

I feel sorry for your ****ing kids dude.

If you want to judge the two victims in the documentary, why don't you listen to their story first before you pass judgment. They had their lives ruined by a monster. I can't even imagine the amount of pain, and confusion and suffering they had to go through, having been seduced and brainwashed into a romantic relationship with a monster when they were little kids. MJ took these kids adoration and love for him and he perverted their minds before they had any chance to resist or know what was going on.... Little kids don't know anything, you can convince them to do pretty much anything, mj used his status and his wealth and twisted that naive innocence to freely molest children. This is one of the most evil human beings who has ever existed.

Take a moment and think about your stance. The stance that there's a 0.0001 chance that mj didn't molest anyone.

Now think about the 99% chance that he actually did molest these kids like every single piece of evidence over the last 3 decades has suggested... and think about what kind of person you might be defending.
    Last edited by KEY LOW; 03-10-2019, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If Robson said at trial what he's saying now i have no doubt Jackson would have been convicted. The guy is guilty as hell. He got away with it because Robson defended him. Robson now saying this changes everything.
      He shoulda become a broke opportunist sooner then. He mighta got paid if he'd tried this back in the day. Bet he's secretly mad at himself he didn't do this sooner.

Guess he thought he was gonna be bigger then he got.

I'm all for mfers who did f#cked up sh^t being locked up to be clear, but with all the kids MJ spent time with its extremely suspect these two broke losers are the only ones coming forward. Sandusky had a sh^tton of mfers coming at him. That gymnastics doctor fingerbanged 80% of our Olympic teams. MJ only f#cked these two dipsh^ts? I don't buy it. And I don't buy it mostly not even cuz I don't find them trustworthy but cuz there is no proof of any of their story being true. I'm legit rooting on these guys being Smolleted. These mfers saying sh^t without proof years after the alleged fact is a f#cking problem for me.

MJ was weird as f#ck? Sure.

MJ was f#cking future broke losers as kids? I need to see some real evidence before I can crucify a dead mfer over claims like these. And this goes for anything. Cosby & the aforementioned child diddlers? Guilty. MJ? I ain't seen legit evidence he did anything illegal even if he was weird as a motherf#ck.

Comment

He shoulda become a broke opportunist sooner then. He mighta got paid if he'd tried this back in the day. Bet he's secretly mad at himself he didn't do this sooner.

I'm all for mfers who did f#cked up sh^t being locked up to be clear, but with all the kids MJ spent time with its extremely suspect these two broke losers are the only ones coming forward. Sandusky had a sh^tton of mfers coming at him. That gymnastics doctor fingerbanged 80% of our Olympic teams. MJ only f#cked these two dipsh^ts? I don't buy it. And I don't buy it mostly not even cuz I don't find them trustworthy but cuz there is no proof of any of their story being true. I'm legit rooting on these guys being Smolleted. These mfers saying sh^t without proof years after the alleged fact is a f#cking problem for me.

MJ was f#cking future broke losers as kids? I need to see some real evidence before I can crucify a dead mfer over claims like these. And this goes for anything. Cosby & the aforementioned child diddlers? Guilty. MJ? I ain't seen legit evidence he did anything illegal even if he was weird as a motherf#ck.
        Why don't you do the world a favor and watch the latest evidence on the issue before you make a stand? There is a 4 hour documentary on the issue.

You keep saying you want to be hand fed evidence, when the latest evidence is right there on your lap but you don't want to look at it.

So what are you saying other than that you already have your mind made up regardless of reality?

Comment

Only two? Didn't he pay off a few in the 90s. Then there's that kid in the 00s. Far more than 2.

I'm mad at these two for letting a pedo walk free and never being punished while alive.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
            I used to feel this way.. I still listen to R Kelly.. But after seeing parts of the leaving neverland documentary, I can't think about Mj without wanting to throw up. If I saw him in person I would stab him in his damn broken nose, I swear on my life I would. I would murder that disgusting piece of **** with my own hands.

This guy predated on these little kids. He lured them in with his fortune and fame and starpower and slowly seduced them and had relationships with them. He had sex with boys over and over hundreds of times in his ranch and in hotels.

How can you listen to someone who is the actual devil?
            You probably listen to devils all the time without knowing it.

Comment

So basically what you're saying is a guy who spends thousands of hours talking to little boys on the phone, spends thousands of hours alone with little boys, who sleeps in the same bed with little boys, who has multiple men testifying they had sex hundreds of times with MJ when they were little boys, whose stories are corroborated by their parents, and by video and phone call recordings, on top of hotel check ins and news footage... is probably not a pedophile...
              Only half of what you said is true. These two losers are claiming things. Thousands of other kids aren't saying sh^t or have said MJ didn't f#ck them.

I feel sorry for your ****ing kids dude.
              Don't feel sorry for my kids. I wouldn't let my kids hang out with strangers famous or not. And if my kids said someone raped them & I knew it was true that mfer is more likely to turn up missing then find himself in court.

If you want to judge the two victims in the documentary, why don't you listen to their story first before you pass judgment. They had their lives ruined by a monster. I can't even imagine the amount of pain, and confusion and suffering they had to go through, having been seduced and brainwashed into a romantic relationship with a monster when they were little kids. MJ took these kids adoration and love for him and he perverted their minds before they had any chance to resist or know what was going on.... Little kids don't know anything, you can convince them to do pretty much anything, mj used his status and his wealth and twisted that naive innocence to freely molest children. This is one of the most evil human beings who has ever existed.

Take a moment and think about your stance. The stance that there's a 0.0001 chance that mj didn't molest anyone.

Now think about the 99% chance that he actually did molest these kids like every single piece of evidence over the last 3 decades has suggested... and think about what kind of person you might be defending.
              I'm defending due process (either legally or in the "court" of public opinion when more people speak on this from MJ's side) & victims (of rape & false allegations).

If these f#ckheads are telling the truth they are even bigger pieces of sh^t then I think now cuz they lied in court (Robson) or knowingly didn't testify against a rapist as an adult (the other dipsh^t). If MJ f#cked as many kids as some of you guys think that means these broke dummies helped more kids get f#cked by MJ after them & only tried to capitalize (imo) this crime against them as near middle age adult f#ckups. Story doesn't add up to me. Screams of attention whores who are broke failures who have few options left in life.

Again I ask what EVIDENCE you got from this doc that can be proven to be a fact vs a fantasy story by opportunists looking to shop a book or somehow boost their own career in this new era of victim heros?

We know MJ spent time with kids.

We know MJ had nude photo artistic books.

We also know MJ wasn't convicted of anything when the FBI came at him despite all those facts being known a decade & a half ago or longer.

What new evidence did you gather in this doc that has you convinced MJ f#cked these two guys as children? Straight up tell me the exact evidence that has you locked in your opinion.

Comment

You keep saying you want to be hand fed evidence, when the latest evidence is right there on your lap but you don't want to look at it.
                No. I'm asking YOU what evidence YOU learned in this doc that would have you convict MJ of pedo sh^t if he was alive & you were on a jury that doesn't live & die on the trustability of these broke f#ckheads?

I didn't learn anything from this doc that would reasonable convict him so I'm curious what you saw.

Comment

The Cult Of Doc are only reading static when it comes to pivotal counterpoints. Tsk

Comment

I'm all for mfers who did f#cked up sh^t being locked up to be clear, but with all the kids MJ spent time with its extremely suspect these two broke losers
                    What proof do you have of them being 'broke losers', Safechuck is a successful programmer, Robson was/is a successful choreographer.

They're not the first two to accuse him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      What proof do you have of them being 'broke losers', Safechuck is a successful programmer, Robson was/is a successful choreographer.

They're not the first two to accuse him either.
                      Robson has a donations page up. That doesn't instill confidence to me he's doing great money-wise after he's f#cked up his choreographer career. I'm sure Safechuck feels he could be doing a lot better if he got some MJ estate stfu money or some money parlayed from these claims via other avenues.

And past accusations have been from sketchy mfers too or didn't result in a conviction.

From MJ family members side of the story these guys, Robson most aggressively who dating MJ's niece the whole time he was allegedly being raped by MJ, have been trying to work angles to get close to the rest of the family post-MJ dying. When they couldn't find an in & after their MJ connections had been milked these "memories" suddenly became a thing.

Like I said previously as well I find it sketchy the FBI found nothing to convict MJ of while he was alive with the literally thousands of kids he's been around while mfers with similar or less access to children have names in the high double digits who've accused other less rich people of child diddling. Story doesn't add up. MJ was a high level weirdo but I have no reason to believe he actually f#cked children based on bs claims by sketchy mfers & the FBI who couldn't get a conviction on him with their investigation.

Weird as f#ck, but not a Sandusky.

These mfers being believed off of words instead of facts is nuts these days. I ain't f#cking down with this "believe all victims" team D bs thats infecting too many mfers even some reasonable mfers right now in history. Big claims require big proof to me. Or f#ck some proof not just a good emotional story.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-10-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X