No announcement yet.

Radio stations around the world ban Michael Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Its scary how you can herd people in directions off of a one sided take of an alleged crime MJ never got convicted of by some obviously sketchy mfers like these two f#ckheads after he's been dead a decade & can't defend himself.

This era is frightening with how easily words, true or not, can take someone down without a chance for a defense by the accused. I foresee many Jussie Smollet's in our future & I won't be surprised when these two are among those types of faux victims.

Dude

He chilled with little boys
    Slept in the same bed with little boys
    Was sorrounded by little boys
    Had numerous court cases alledging he molested little boys (according to jackobites all of them were for money)
    His ex wife admits they never slept together
    Has naked pics of little boys
    There are numerous testimonies of little boys saying they were molested ( according to jackobites all doing it for money)

Lets compare him to another demonic pedo Jimmy Saville

Saville set up childline and Jim'll fix it and numerous child events to get access to boys. Jacko set up never land

Saville had charities for children and pretended to be all about the children , so did jacko

Saville went untouched for yrs against the allegations, jacko escaped that shyt too

Both were creepy as fck

You guys need to wake up . hello

I think most ppl try to go against the grain and try to show they are independent thinkers by refusing to believe what they read.

Thats all good but open your eyes and take a fuqqin look at the facts

He was sorrounded by little boys
    He slept with little boys

They found gay pr0n and naked images of boys

What the fuqq more do you ppl want?!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Dude

Had numerous court cases alledging he molested little boys (according to jackobites all of them were for money)
      There are numerous testimonies of little boys saying they were molested ( according to jackobites all doing it for money)

Saville set up childline and Jim'll fix it and numerous child events to get access to boys. Jacko set up never land

Saville had charities for children and pretended to be all about the children , so did jacko

Saville went untouched for yrs against the allegations, jacko escaped that shyt too

Both were creepy as fck

I think most ppl try to go against the grain and try to show they are independent thinkers by refusing to believe what they read.

The fact you think they found gay p#rn tells me YOU aren't paying attention to the evidence. They found heterosexual p#rn. Much to my own surprise cuz I thought MJ was gay as f#ck or A sexual/grey.

The bottom line remains he never got convicted with all these claims by people with proven sketchy pasts themselves. I believe the one family that got the furthest also hustled George Lopez among other celebs.

And I don't disagree one iota hanging out with kids like MJ did is super weirdo sh^t & there is no question that mfers who do that appear to have a higher chance to be kid f#ckers as we all know, but that doesn't = he f#cked kids.

You need more evidence of that huge jump in logic. And with all the kids who make claims, with non-sketchy parents in more provable situations, against the people who've been convicted of kid f#cking in the past the fact this mfer who's supposedly f#cking kids left & right on a level & with more opportunity than everyone of these convicted guys I don't buy there isn't a class action lawsuit against the estate of MJ & a new story popping up in People magazine every other week.

And again I really don't get where people are coming from with this "believe all victims" PC bs. Some "victims" lie for various reasons & are themselves criminals.

Idk when facts & evidence became a secondary thing, but it seems like it has to the masses. But I guarantee you the masses are looking at a future of bring Smolletted again & again with making victims heros off of their unproveable words.

Comment

Outrage mob at it's finest

Comment

The fact you think they found gay p#rn tells me YOU aren't paying attention to the evidence. They found heterosexual p#rn. Much to my own surprise cuz I thought MJ was gay as f#ck or A sexual/grey.

The bottom line remains he never got convicted with all these claims by people with proven sketchy pasts themselves. I believe the one family that got the furthest also hustled George Lopez among other celebs.

And I don't disagree one iota hanging out with kids like MJ did is super weirdo sh^t & there is no question that mfers who do that appear to have a higher chance to be kid f#ckers as we all know, but that doesn't = he f#cked kids.

You need more evidence of that huge jump in logic. And with all the kids who make claims, with non-sketchy parents in more provable situations, against the people who've been convicted of kid f#cking in the past the fact this mfer who's supposedly f#cking kids left & right on a level & with more opportunity than everyone of these convicted guys I don't buy there isn't a class action lawsuit against the estate of MJ & a new story popping up in People magazine every other week.

And again I really don't get where people are coming from with this "believe all victims" PC bs. Some "victims" lie for various reasons & are themselves criminals.

Idk when facts & evidence became a secondary thing, but it seems like it has to the masses. But I guarantee you the masses are looking at a future of bring Smolletted again & again with making victims heros off of their unproveable words.

Read page 2 to see what they found in the 93 raid. Is this material a heterosexual male would possess?

https://www.mjfacts.com/resources/01...treqaseemd.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Read page 2 to see what they found in the 93 raid. Is this material a heterosexual male would possess?
            I mean I wouldn't own it, but if you read it all the actual p#rn is male/female p#rn. Like I said I was as surprised as anyone with that news myself.

Mfer had a old school Club mag ffs. All the stuff with male or child nudity was art sh^t & its not like this mfer didn't own more books then these art books.

So it'd kinda be like taking all the Tyler Perry movies outta some mfers 500 film movie collection while trying to accuse him of being into cross dressing. It don't reallllllllllly mean anything unless you wanna believe it means something.

I'd have assumed if he was straight up gay he'd have straight up gay p#rn.

Comment

I mean I wouldn't own it, but if you read it all the actual p#rn is male/female p#rn. Like I said I was as surprised as anyone with that news myself.

Mfer had a old school Club mag ffs. All the stuff with male or child nudity was art sh^t & its not like this mfer didn't own more books then these art books.

So it'd kinda be like taking all the Tyler Perry movies outta some mfers 500 film movie collection while trying to accuse him of being into cross dressing. It don't reallllllllllly mean anything unless you wanna believe it means something.

I'd have assumed if he was straight up gay he'd have straight up gay p#rn.
              You just gonna gloss over that sht. Some of those books were written by KNOWN pedos !

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Dude

Both were creepy as fck

Have you seen the Razorfist rebuttal videos?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WhtY7jh2sqIlpX

You are severely misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  You just gonna gloss over that sht. Some of those books were written by KNOWN pedos !
                  You're also glossing over the fact he had straight pawn as well

https://www.quora.com/Did-Michael-Ja...t-did-it-prove

'' "There were all kinds of conventional **** magazines, says Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen. Things like Playboy and Penthouse. There were no videos involving children. There were videos that were seized but they were conventional adult sexually graphic material. No children involved.”

This is another situation where the media tried to sensationalize something that was not really strange at all. Michael Jackson's collection proved he had a normal adult interest in women.''

All of these years later and after the acquittal, the best the doc could do are these TWO guys ?

Edit - Fu ck ing BS.com censoring ruining my links !

Google (you won't) ''Did michael jackson have por nog raphy'' and go to (you won't) Quora ''Did MJ have pawn and if so, what''. There you will find a link of everything. Including the Asst DA quote.
                  Last edited by Curtis Harper; 03-11-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    You're also glossing over the fact he had straight pawn as well

https://www.quora.com/Did-Michael-Ja...t-did-it-prove

'' "There were all kinds of conventional **** magazines, says Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen. Things like Playboy and Penthouse. There were no videos involving children. There were videos that were seized but they were conventional adult sexually graphic material. No children involved.”

This is another situation where the media tried to sensationalize something that was not really strange at all. Michael Jackson's collection proved he had a normal adult interest in women.''

All of these years later and after the acquittal, the best the doc could do are these TWO guys ?

Edit - Fu ck ing BS.com censoring ruining my links !

Google (you won't) ''Did michael jackson have por nog raphy'' and go to (you won't) Quora ''Did MJ have pawn and if so, what''. There you will find a link of everything. Including the Asst DA quote.
                    He got acquitted because of these two guys. You like to keep mentioning it, but it's now questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He got acquitted because of these two guys. You like to keep mentioning it, but it's now questionable.
                      Why didn't you just chop off 95% of my post ?

So let me got this ''straight'' -

Those 2 sources, out of HUNDREDS of potential victims who must have been dying to be heard/seen, got MJ off, only to start crying years AFTER his DEATH ?

Justice is weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X