Justin Trudeau in hot water over alleged bribery scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    When is he up for re-election?
    Oct of this year. Voters have short memories, it might have been too little, too far off from the election. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
      Oct of this year. Voters have short memories, it might have been too little, too far off from the election. We'll see.
      Are there any candidates that can beat him?

Comment

I'm in Canada and I'm loving this. Trudeau is a glorified sjw and it's fun to watch him squirm. This IS politics though, so who knows how much this will damage him but hopefully enough that he doesn't see a chance for a second term.
        Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        Centrism is dying. Trudeau in Canada and Macron in France are the last 2 centrist leaders left in the west, and they're also the most unpopular. Approve things like gay marriage, and legalise weed, but still continue to screw the working and middle classes.
        Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Are there any candidates that can beat him?
        nah, doesn't look like it, Jughead Singh and Liz May don't have any chance. turdeau is just about dead even with scheer, scheer seems like a pansy - @ss "conservative" but i hate turdeau so much i'm willing to give scheer a chance. if the media keeps hammering on this SNC-Lavalin scandal when it gets close to election day maybe the conservatives will have a slight lead. lol, i wouldn't be surprised if it came out in a couple months that turdeau had been a guest at epstein's pleasure island on the same flight with bill clinton, of course neither of them had any sex with the kiddies, they just sprayed semen all over their naked bodies

Comment

I'm a Canadian and hopefully people will come to their senses and vote this guy out of office. Start with that and give the Ethics Commissionersome power to levy punishment.

Comment

How come i dont see Tomjas in here

Yo ur beloved president is in trouble what do u say?

Comment

I hope Trudeau gets another term!

Comment

But the media will hammer him now and there are only 5 weeks more to go. It all comes down to Ontario.

Comment

lock up the libtard

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    How come i dont see Tomjas in here

Yo ur beloved president is in trouble what do u say?
                    Tomjas isn't Canadian...he's Australian and it's the Prime Minister not President.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Tomjas isn't Canadian...he's Australian and it's the Prime Minister not President.
                      oh mah bad thought i saw somewhere he said he canadian trans

Comment

Working...
                      X