Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] TrumpTards are crying on twitter over their tax refunds

it was all good not long ago

now we're here

I guess these idiots just realized Trump is a billionaire who doesn't understand their middle class struggles

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      it was all good not long ago

now we're here

I guess these idiots just realized Trump is a billionaire who doesn't understand their middle class struggles
      LOOOL @ that first pic lmao

IDK what to say man. There's a portion of the analysis out there calling them idiots, but that's incorrect. It's just that they were sold a version of America that they wanted. It happens every election. It was a very dark, Nazi version of America, sure, but it is what it is.

Comment

How the phuk do you end up owing 4K or 5K more than the previous year, assuming you had the same income.

Comment

Messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            How the phuk do you end up owing 4K or 5K more than the previous year, assuming you had the same income.
            The new tax law does result in some people paying higher taxes (especially over the long term), but the specific issue here is tax refunds rather than total taxes paid. Whether you get a refund or owe extra to the IRS at filing time is a function not just of your total taxes owed, but also of how much tax is withheld from your paycheck by your employer on paydays. And the big story here is that as a result of the new tax law, the Treasury Department tweaked things so that on average taxpayers’ withholdings fell by more than their actual taxes owed
            Because the amount that was usually withheld by companies was decrease.

Comment

JimRaynor, you promised to tell me how much you got back.

Comment

You can find 4 people saying literally anything on Twitter.

Remember to kneel every morning in homage to your President, you worthless skidmark.
                Last edited by ////; 02-10-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Been telling these fools that for over a year. I know I’m bent. My rate went up two percent. And I wouldn’t have cared if those in the bracket above went up as well. But nope. Those clocking 500k and all the way up to the millions got a big cut. MAGA doe.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Your tax rate goes up. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X