No announcement yet.

TrumpTards are crying on twitter over their tax refunds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    How much did you make last year and the year before? How much did your check go up after the tax deal?
    How much in fed did you pay in in 17 and then in 18?
    Check edited post

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Check edited post
      How much did you pay into the fed last year and the year before? How much did you gross in 17 and 18?

Comment

This discussion is pretty funny. It shows the American school system has failed.
        You can't say you got less without talking about how much you made the last two years. Or how much you paid in fed the last two years.

Comment

So many gullible suckers who actually believe these anonymous malcontents. Never stopped to think that they are troll accounts created to trash Trump. I googled one that used her real name...April Henderson, her Twitter was created April 2018, has ten followers is following six. Her account is private. Stop believing all the memes you see on Reddit or some other agenda driven website.

Comment

How much did you pay into the fed last year and the year before? How much did you gross in 17 and 18?
            Same thing 80k 2017
            81k for 2018

Comment

Comment

Same thing 80k 2017
                81k for 2018
                How much did you pay into the fed?

Comment

This discussion is pretty funny. It shows the American school system has failed.
                  You can't say you got less without talking about how much you made the last two years. Or how much you paid in fed the last two years.
                  There’s some cases that people did get less or paid more. I don’t itemize anything so technically I still came out 360 bucks up total but got less return.
                  I think it’s those people who itemize deduction and also own multiple properties in urban areas were negatively affected

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post

I have a bridge to sell ya. You really believe that ****?

Comment

There’s some cases that people did get less or paid more. I don’t itemize anything so technically I still came out 360 bucks up total but got less return.
                      I think it’s those people who itemize deduction and also own multiple properties in urban areas were negatively affected
                      Yes we knew the people in high tax states would have a issue with salt deduction.
                      But these people that can't use that deduction make a lot of money. I thought Dems wanted people that make a lot of money to pay more anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X