No announcement yet.

TrumpTards are crying on twitter over their tax refunds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Refunds are smaller because people were taxed less on their salaries in the first place. But you libtards keep on doing you.
    These people are way to thick to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      These people are way to thick to understand.
      They understand, but their absolute hatred for trump won’t allow them to give him any credit.
      We can show them facts, but really they have the facts with them. All they have to do is look at their W2 from this year look at box number 2 and then compare the thing to last years W2.
      Last edited by JJRod; 02-11-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        They understand, but their absolute hatred for trump won’t allow them to give him any credit.
        We can show them facts, but really they have the facts with them. All they have to do is look at their W2 from this year look at box number 2 and then compare the thing to last years W2.
        TDS is a serious condition.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            Why don’t you try looking at your W2 and checking for yourself instead of posting worthless memes?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Why don’t you try looking at your W2 and checking for yourself instead of posting worthless memes?
              Because, as his own party states, the guy is "stupid".

Remember, these clowns put team loyalty over everything, and that includes their personal finances.

It's a concept I must admit I simply cannot understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                To be in the top 1% of earners in the US you need an annual income of 389k. Go look on a tax calculator, everyone single filing under 375k is saving money on taxes, everyone above is paying more this year as a baseline. Only the 1% are actually paying more federal taxes this year, the 99% are saving money. Check it out.

https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#ybmfYcEfcH

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  So you should be happy right?
                  Not sure what you mean. But if your referring to my income, Yes im fortunate, but I also work my azz off, on top of the years I busted my azz in school and the loans I had to pay back.

What im not happy about is those making 2 to 10 to 100 times more than I got a tax cut. Ill fight anyone over that bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                    Check out this link, you might find it interesting.

https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#h4gMtis8Su

I punched in for a single filing, from north dartmouth, $300,000 wage.

Your*marginal federal income tax rate*changed from*33.00%*to*35.00%.Your*effective federal income tax rate*changed from*25.86%*to*25.50%.Your federal income taxes*changed from*$77,591*to*$76,490.

Looks like that guy making 300k a year just saved himself a cool $1100 in taxes. You seem to be forgetting that there's tax brackets, the guy making 300k doesn't get taxed 35% on his entire 300k. All those tax cuts in the lower tax brackets help him as well, bringing his effective rate down .36% overall. He still saves money.

Thanks for the info. Ill check it out.

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Amazing what happens when facts are actually applied.
                    My CPA gave me the facts for me specifically. Im bent.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      Determining final bottom line tax burden is a much more complex calculation. You do realize this don’t you?
                      Damn right. Been self employed and still don't know how the F the crap is calculated. Id rather pay my CPA the big chunk he needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X