No announcement yet.

TrumpTards are crying on twitter over their tax refunds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    There's no research that needs to be done, I could tackle this with common sense, refer to above.
    That right there is why your party calls people like you "stupid voters".

You earned that moniker, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Way to verify your stupid right wing trumpy badge.
      Gee, what a well thought out, reasoned reply there, gruber.

The only thing worse than an idiot is an idiot who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        So you should be happy right?
        Its comical, isnt it.

They vote for people who promise to raise their taxes, then when they supposedly get higher taxes due to a Republican they scream and cry about having to pay more taxes.

They cant even get out of their own way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Its comical, isnt it.

They vote for people who promise to raise their taxes, then when they supposedly get higher taxes due to a Republican they scream and cry about having to pay more taxes.

They cant even get out of their own way.
          Serious politics a side. These people are nuts! I mean they say they want higher taxes on high earners. They get it, now they're pissed? WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Serious politics a side. These people are nuts! I mean they say they want higher taxes on high earners. They get it, now they're pissed? WTF
            It's all about team loyalty.

You'll notice not one of those same superfans wailing on about how Trump supposedly raised their taxes said a word when Obama raised their taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              You may. But if you made 200-420k last year, you had to pay more. Just look at 2017 vs 2018 comparison charts. Pretend to made 300k and look what your rate is for each year.
              If lazy I’ll tell you. It went up 2%. And at 300k that equates to an additional 6k in taxes.
              Check out this link, you might find it interesting.

https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#h4gMtis8Su

I punched in for a single filing, from north dartmouth, $300,000 wage.

Your*marginal federal income tax rate*changed from*33.00%*to*35.00%.Your*effective federal income tax rate*changed from*25.86%*to*25.50%.Your federal income taxes*changed from*$77,591*to*$76,490.

Looks like that guy making 300k a year just saved himself a cool $1100 in taxes. You seem to be forgetting that there's tax brackets, the guy making 300k doesn't get taxed 35% on his entire 300k. All those tax cuts in the lower tax brackets help him as well, bringing his effective rate down .36% overall. He still saves money.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                Check out this link, you might find it interesting.

https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#h4gMtis8Su

I punched in for a single filing, from north dartmouth, $300,000 wage.

Your*marginal federal income tax rate*changed from*33.00%*to*35.00%.Your*effective federal income tax rate*changed from*25.86%*to*25.50%.Your federal income taxes*changed from*$77,591*to*$76,490.

Looks like that guy making 300k a year just saved himself a cool $1100 in taxes. You seem to be forgetting that there's tax brackets, the guy making 300k doesn't get taxed 35% on his entire 300k. All those tax cuts in the lower tax brackets help him as well, bringing his effective rate down .36% overall. He still saves money.
                Amazing what happens when facts are actually applied.

Comment

• Determining final bottom line tax burden is a much more complex calculation. You do realize this don’t you?

Comment

• Refunds are smaller because people were taxed less on their salaries in the first place. But you libtards keep on doing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      it was all good not long ago

now we're here

I guess these idiots just realized Trump is a billionaire who doesn't understand their middle class struggles
                      Not one nickel eh? Fake news.

Comment

Working...
                      X