No announcement yet.

TrumpTards are crying on twitter over their tax refunds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    They pay 80% because they have all the money, only a dumb right wing trumpy would use this excuse.
    Haha. Got’em coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      You think. Take that 75 in the aggregate. 75 times 10 million lower income tax payers would be 750 million. That’s three quarters of a billion dollars. I used 10 million. There are many more tax payers than than in the lower echelons of our economic strata.

Point is, taken in the aggregate(adding all together) has a substantial effect on interstate commerce(the economy ).

Ok so let me point out your hypocrisy real quick, Trumps tax cut already gave over 70% of the middle class people atleast an extra $50-100 per week but according to you it was a shіt a plan. Then again according to you,if in theory we could give the lowest class $50-100 a week then that plan would rock!

Comment

They pay 80% because they have all the money, only a dumb right wing trumpy would use this excuse.
        Right, they have most of the money so they pay most of the taxes, so when there is a tax cut of course they're going to benefit the most. If in the process others also get a tax break of even $25-100 more a week then great, much better if I get to spend that money over the government. Only left wing communists who count other people's money and don't focus on their own shіt life, say well 80% of the benefits go to the top percent! Yeah no shіt Sherlock, focus on yourself and how much of your paycheck gets sent to the government. Stealing more of someone else's money won't miraculously make your commie life less shіt.

The top individual rate didn't even drop that much, most of the tax cut was for the corporate rate, you know to make our business competitive with the tax corporate rate of such places like Scandinavia and Germany.
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-11-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          How the phuk do you end up owing 4K or 5K more than the previous year, assuming you had the same income.
          It's fake news man. I don't know what these guys have been doing. I'm getting more.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Ok so let me point out your hypocrisy real quick, Trumps tax cut already gave over 70% of the middle class people atleast an extra $50-100 per week but according to you it was a shіt a plan. Then again according to you,if in theory we could give the lowest class $50-100 a week then that plan would rock!
            No hypocracy. Plan sux because not all get a cut. Don’t give the uber rich a cut and the increase the tax on the middle class.

Why not give everyone a tax cut?
            Answer:
            It can’t work. The government needs revenue. If all get a cut then the government can’t operate. (At least not to capacity). That why some in the middle got an increase. Someone needs to pay for the reduced revenue from the wealth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              It's fake news man. I don't know what these guys have been doing. I'm getting more.
              You may. But if you made 200-420k last year, you had to pay more. Just look at 2017 vs 2018 comparison charts. Pretend to made 300k and look what your rate is for each year.
              If lazy I’ll tell you. It went up 2%. And at 300k that equates to an additional 6k in taxes.

Comment

Right, they have most of the money so they pay most of the taxes, so when there is a tax cut of course they're going to benefit the most. If in the process others also get a tax break of even $25-100 more a week then great, much better if I get to spend that money over the government. Only left wing communists who count other people's money and don't focus on their own shіt life, say well 80% of the benefits go to the top percent! Yeah no shіt Sherlock, focus on yourself and how much of your paycheck gets sent to the government. Stealing more of someone else's money won't miraculously make your commie life less shіt.

The top individual rate didn't even drop that much, most of the tax cut was for the corporate rate, you know to make our business competitive with the tax corporate rate of such places like Scandinavia and Germany.
                Way to verify your stupid right wing trumpy badge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  You may. But if you made 200-420k last year, you had to pay more. Just look at 2017 vs 2018 comparison charts. Pretend to made 300k and look what your rate is for each year.
                  If lazy I’ll tell you. It went up 2%. And at 300k that equates to an additional 6k in taxes.
                  So you should be happy right?

Comment

Way to verify your stupid right wing trumpy badge.
                    With facts? How dare he!

Comment

Guy, 80% of the taxes are paid by the top 20% of the countries earners, 50% of taxes are paid by the 1%.

the middle class is going to get a tax break but obviously not nearly as much as the wealthy because they don't pay nearly as much in taxes.
                      Math is a foreign concept to grubers.

Comment

Working...
                      X