Collapse
No announcement yet.

If white privilege is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You *******... This lady has more nuts than any of you.

Comment

Leftists getting owned is becoming one of my past times.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        No, John Wayne would have beaten your fat ass.

You couldn't see me with your mittens on big boy... You'd hyperventilate.
        If you believe that so be it. When you post your tax return then I might take you seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          If you believe that so be it. When you post your tax return then I might take you seriously.
          I get taxed 38%. Are you really that ******ed that you think I'll post my return on here? LMAO.

My health care costs are $1,150 a month for my family. All because of the major **** up of Obama Care.

I have to hustle son. Thinking of these economics as we speak makes me think of a few things I have to get done by tomorrow evening.

I'm more driven than you. It must be because of my white privilege.

Comment

I get taxed 38%. Are you really that ******ed that you think I'll post my return on here? LMAO.

My health care costs are $1,150 a month for my family. All because of the major **** up of Obama Care.

I have to hustle son. Thinking of these economics as we speak makes me think of a few things I have to get done by tomorrow evening.

I'm more driven than you. It must be because of my white privilege.
            No one believes you dude. The great thing about the internet is guys like you can pretend to be whatever you wish.

Comment

No one believes you dude.
              Which part do you not believe? This further justifies the fact that you're beneath me. Because you find that incredible. This is the norm for me.

I'll wake up in the middle of the night and wonder how I'm financially going to figure this out or that out... The drive is real. It must be because of my white privilege.

You sleep like a fat ass without a care in the world.

Comment

Your grandfather would be embarrassed hearing you speak like this. Mine would slap me for even speaking with you.

Comment

Which part do you not believe? This further justifies the fact that you're beneath me. Because you find that incredible. This is the norm for me.

I'll wake up in the middle of the night and wonder how I'm financially going to figure this out or that out... The drive is real. It must be because of my white privilege.

You sleep like a fat ass without a care in the world.
                  Yes, pretending you are someone you are not is the norm for you on NSB. When you live at home you have to make up a world where you are someone important.

Comment

Yes, pretending you are someone you are not is the norm for you on NSB. When you live at home you have to make up a world where you are someone important.
                    No no no buddy. I'm more important than YOU...

Comment

LMFAO... this dumb racist fk.

Look at the fking author... you stupid FK.
                      Independent research is a foreign concept to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X